welcome guys..!! anyone knows who is the host???

Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys..!! congrats and welcome to the forum.. waiting for the episodes to start.. anybody knows who is hosting this season...???

i hope shaan or aditya comes back..!!
Hi lovely๐Ÿ˜Š

Haven't you seen delhi auditions? Isn't he jai Soni who is hosting the show this time.๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway i'm not very impressed with the judges this time. 
i saw the auditions.. i think u mean jay bhanushali..?? he s great host..
I was hoping for a host who could sing...it used to be nice seeing the host being a part of the show in the earlier years. 

this season is looking good so far...but havent been impressed by to many of the auditions yet...keeping my hopes up for this weekend...
hmm.. delhi auditions were great so far.. even i was hoping for a host who could sing.. but anyways, i love jay too... he could bring in a comedy element in the show..
Jay is good. But a host that can sing will be better

And please Zee Creatives of SaReGaMaPa 2012 , no nautanki this time ... lets try and keep it  as simple as possible ...The fact that Shankar Mahadevan is  here , should give us some hope for that..  Sonu Nigam 's time the show was fabulous , hope we can have something like that this time ...
Is Jay hosting the main show too or just the auditions?

The auditions have been good so far and the mentors have behaved themselves too..๐Ÿ˜† I think some of the contestants had auditioned for India Idol too...faces and names seem familiar..๐Ÿ˜•
yeah.. even i was wondering the same thing.. not sure if he s hosting entire season..
I think Its Jai Bahnushali. He is the one who we see in the auditions.