Greeshu's Creationz Corner#2[C]Pg:141

.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

(^^banner made by me...made it quickly so didn't turn out that gud )

wohoooFINALLY the day has arrived🥳
                              I was waiting for this day from months when i'll open my second shop !
                     When i opened my first shop i didn't expect to receive such a huge appreciation
                                                                 from you all lovely people !
                       Thanks a loads and loads to you all for leaving you comments and suggestions 
                                                                   in the previous shop :D
                                   Its all because of your encouragement that i have improved a lot :)
                                   With all of your help i've successfully reached my second shop 

So yeah ! let me introduce myself to all those who don't know me !
                          I'm Greeshma...i know thats a long name n difficult to type so you can call me
                                                Greeshu.Greesh,Gree,Gee,Gia or anything short lol
                                                               I'm 15 year old student of 10th :)

I'm making sigs from around 9-10 months !
                                i started off by making crap stuffs but gradually i've improved
                                                                             a lot :D
                                  all thanks to the awsome blossom bunch of friends i've got <3
                                        They have encouraged me more than enough !
                                 I'm thankful to all of you guys...you all know who you are
                                                           so i'm not listing out names :)
                                                             I LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3

My list of favs is a bit too long :P
                       I love Raghav.Sia/Himansh.Abigail,Arnav.Khushi/Barun.Sanaya,Virat.Manvi/
     Kushal.Nia,Karan.Krystle,Karan Wahi,Shilpa Anand,Karan.Jenny,Samrat.Gunjan/Sanaya.Mohit,
                Mayank.Nupur,Maan.Geet/Drashti.Gurmeet,Arjun.Purvi/Asha.Rithvik,Arjun.Arohi/
                    Karan.Kritika,Rey.Kriya/Shakti.Amar,Swayam.Sharon/Sneha.Shantanu
             And from bollywood i love Anushka Sharma,Katrina Kaif,Deepika Padukone,
                        Kareena Kapoor,Shahid Kapoor,Ranbir Kapoor,Salman Khan.

-Siggies
                                                                                     -Icons
                                                                                   -Avatars
                                                                                   -Banners
                                          -Avis (well ya i make avis but i'm not at all an expert so
                                                                    i don't post them here :P)

-Do not claim my work as yours.
-Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
-Do not post my creations on other sites without my approval

This time i'm OFICIALLY taking requests😆
                           In the previous shop although i said i'll not take reqs but had to take them
                       up for friends but this time anyone can make a request here and i'll try to make 
                                                                           them ASAP :)
                                               But yeah i've some set of rules for requesting !
                                                             - Provide HQ pictures Only
                                                        -Non Animated Signatures Only
                             -you can as many pics as you want in the sig..but don't send too many
                                                as more pics may make the sig look messy !
                       -Please Provide Text and your name If you want it . No more then 2 lines for text
                         -Use the creations for atleast 2-3 days coz i put a lot of efforts to make them
           -Post Requests in Gallery itself .Don't PM me unless its an emergency or a Birthday Siggie
                                      -Only Request when shop is OPEN (O) not CLOSED (C)

Copyright
                                                            greeshu creationz/IF(on siggies)
                                                               GC/IF(on icons and avatars)

Shop Status
                                                                            (O)-Open
                                                                           (C)-Closed
                                     This is important ! make a request only when i'm open !

(Please have patience till the page loads as its really heavy )

-Thankyou *loads of love🤗*
                                                                          Greeshu😳
Edited by --Greeshu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ishqbulava. thumbnail

Well, I usually send PM to everyone in my buddy list whenever i update ,
                                           So whoever wants the PM may add me to their list  

This time i've decided to maintain a proper Index unlike the previous shop.
                                                    -Update#1 : VirMan/Virika/KryAn/Ishaqzaade : Pg#1
                                 -Update#2 : NiShal/KrAn/Virika/KiSha/SwaRon/Kareena Kapoor : Pg#12
                                                           -Update#3 : Sarun/SOTY/KSG/Reg : Pg#22
                                   -Update#4 : SwaRon/Qubool Hai/Kritika Kamra/KaJen/Jenny : Pg#33
                           -Update#5 : SaRun/RoMu/KryAn/Karan Tacker/Krystle d'souza/SOTY : Pg#42
                       -Update#6 : Arjun Bijlani/MayUr/KSG/Sidharth Malhotra/Anushka Sharma : Pg#53
                                                     -Update#7 : Requests/Virika/Krystle d'souza : Pg#66
                                                -Update#8 : ArHi/VirMan/AsYa/Himansh/Sanaya : Pg#80
                                          -Update#9 : Rishbala/Mayur/SaJan/KaJen/Avis/Request : Pg#92
                           -Update#10 : ArHi/KryAn/Ashvick/MoNaya/MoNal/Shilpa Anand/Avatars : Pg#103
                           -Update#11 : ArHi/Nia/KaJen/RishBala/SidRi/DVD/MoNal/Long Avatars : Pg#116
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
        Sample Work
                  Here are a few of my works which i like lol for the new visitors to
                                    know of my style of making sigs :D

.ishqbulava. thumbnail

Finally i got time to make the new shop and give a fresh update ! Classes have started so i'm damn busy with studies...i don't get much time to PS but i managed to make some stuffs for the new shop's new update yeah i'm super exited for the new update ! i'm really thankful to you all for appreciating my work and encouraging me to improve myself🤗 Love yaa all <3
                             Keep supporting me like this always 😊
    Coming to the update sadly there's no ArHi stuffs but i promise to make stuffs
                 on them in the next update.There are lots of EHMMBH stuffs
                                                 and many more :D
Viraat-Manvi

Viren-Jeevika

Karan-Krystle

check the next post for more :D
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
                                                             Update continues :)
Ishaqzaade (watched this movia a week before n i so loved it <3 apart from the end)

Karan-Jenny

Rajeev Khandelwal (Maha's req)

Thats it for this update ! Hope you all like the update :D Please hit LIKE leave your precious comments :D

Shop Status :Closed

Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo!!!!

ME FIRST!!!!!

how can i praise you more

you are awesome in creating these

i must say!!! I ENVY YOU!!!!!!

anyways

as usual

loved it

make more or SiRa and ArHi
Edited by sophialuvzmusic - 11 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Greeshuuu...Congoz on new shop girlo...🤗
M so happy for you..u are sucha awsm creative...
Absolutely loveddd virmaan and virika sigx..styling coloring and font are way too amazing !!!
Kajen one is cute as well !!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congooo shongooo for d new shop greeshu..🤗🤗🤗🤗... wht a FABULOUS WELCOME UPDATE for this new shop...⭐️⭐️⭐️...n i super loved VirMan siggie d most...d colorings,blend,text evrything ws PERFECT...⭐️⭐️⭐️...gonna use it right away...😃😃
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats onyou #2  dear:) may you have loads more:)

the update is gorgeous:D love each n every stuff(=
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophialuvzmusic

congo shongo!!!!

ME FIRST!!!!!

how can i praise you more

you are awesome in creating these

i must say!!! I ENVY YOU!!!!!!

anyways

as usual