BV 3rd OCT 2012 Written Update complete

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
a request i myself saw episode in hush and rush because of update πŸ˜†so if i am missing anything or mistaking apologies for that 

Written Update 

Episode begin with Shiv and Choti maa discussing the recent Panchayat issue where Jagaya confessed his mistake ..Choti maa has her issues with Anandi's decision .She says Anandi should not  have allowed Jagdish to stay in Jatiser..this is not good.no matter whatever the issue would have been Anandi shouldn't have let Jagdish in Jaitser .Shiv says for Anandi here Jagdish was only a person who has done a mistake and Anandi was the sarpanch  and given the verdict She was worried for Naryan and his family and found the best possible solution for them .Choti maa is not satisfied while Shiv says to  her not to worry about all this  .Shiv leaves from there while Choti maa is thinking to herself i am worried about you Shiv ,Anandi's keeping Jagdish in Jaitser is there in her heart a wish to keep her husband in Jaitser so that he can stay in front of her eyes (πŸ₯±)

Next scene its Naryan kaka's home where Jagaya comes after some kheti bari .He asks Naryan's wife  can he have some tea( πŸ˜•)Naryan's wife takes him to a store room where old broken furniture is placed ..She tells Jagaya she is bound to keep him in house because of Panchayat's decision otherwise she would never allow him at her home She says to hiim don't you dare to step in my house you will stay here .She goes from there and also blasts her children who were standing at door don't you two dare to go near this boy .Jagaya keeps on looking at them . When Kaki goes from there Jagaya surveys room and says i ..i will stay here my place is that haveli not here( )but no problem for now to reach at my destination i have to stay calm and accept what come my way, i have to stay in Jaitser and this is the only way for now 

Morning Haveli ...Anandi and Shiv sitting together ..Shiv saying to Anandi he knows what she must be feeling with Jagdish in Jaitser and all what he did and whatever verdict she has to give against him in Panchayat she must be feeling very bad but he can assure her one thing Jagdish being in Jaitser or not it doesn't affect him and  their relation at all after all with time their relation has improved and no matter what in her all decisions he is with her .Anandi keeps listening to him and then speaks all this trust will not stay with relation whose base is on lie .Shiv is shocked .Anandi tells him about that old lady who lied to Urmi devi is none other her Dadisaa .Shiv is shocked at first ..Anandi says Dadisaa's intention was not to hurt anyone she only did it for her Shiv connects the dots whatever Urmi devi said an old woman who said all that to her  to his birthday in haveli and Dadisaa asking him will he marry Anandi? After remembering all and understanding the situation he laughs while Anandi is shocked and asks why are you laughing? . Shiv tells her the thing is such  .He says he respects Dadisaa even more now because now he understood what a strong woman she is whatever she decides to do she goes to leaps and bounds to get it .Anandi says whatever Dadisaa did with whatever intention but still she did wrong and broke your rishta with Urmi devi's daughter .Shiv says yes he knows but whatever happened is for his good he would be angry at Dadisaa if she did any wrong for him but she did the best for him and got him such a nice relation from good to best ...Anandi looks on at him .Both have FB's of their meetings ..Anandi says to Shiv   whatever Dadisaa did was not right she hurted your family and they need to know the truth as much you do ..Shiv says yes they do but dont you worry after telling me the truth you have done your job now i will tell them at right place and right time and they will also laugh at this like me .Anandi is convinced .

Next  Dadisaa comes and throws some grains ( perhaps for birds) and sees Anandi and Shiv but she sees Jagaya with Anandi there in place of Shiv ..She rubs her eyes in disbelief then again looks and sees Shiv there ..She says why God why ?why what i was thinking ..I am happy that Anandi is moving on with Shiv but still ..She then with tears in her eyes says to herself Jagdish you don't know what you have lost 

Shiv says to Anandi now lets go you have to sign some  important papers .They both leave from there .Next its Anandi and Shiv going in jeep ..Shiv says to Anandi he would have loved to go with her for a long drive  if they don't have important work .Anandi smiles .Just then she notices Jagaya working in fields .Jagaya too notices her but Anandi turns her face away  and Jagaya keeps on looking at AnSh . Shiv notices Jagaya looking at them then looks at Anandi who was perfectly calm and cool looking in front and he is satisfied ..They both go from there while Jagaya runs behind them for a while but they leave .He sees the tyre signs and in anger starts to wipe them off with his feet and then in anger throws the spade on ground and breaks it πŸ˜•

Next we see Jagaya cutting in fileds then two boys come and one of them says to other look there is your Bhaisaa ( another new nanduπŸ˜†)Nandu looks on to Jagaya and calls him Bhaisaa Jagaya looks at Nandu and becomes happy and opens his arms and calls him come..Nandu comes but stops in front of Jagaya and says Bhaisaa all my friends say you stole something and you are being punshied i use to tell all my Bhaisaa is a very great doctor in Mumbai but you are working here now all will make fun of me .Jagaya thinks for sometime and comes closer to Nandu hugs him and says to him i am still a doctor but i did a mistake so i am correcting it ..i did many mistakes and came to ask forgiveness from all but they didnt forgive me .Nandu asks him what mistakes? ..Jagaya tells him you won't understand for now you are too young..Nandu says to him did you ask forgiveness from all with your hands on ears like i use to say sorry .Jagaya says yes but still no one forgave me .Nandu says no way i will ask all to forgive you and let you live with us in Haveli .Jagaya  starts thinking at this πŸ˜•

At shekars home Dadisaa and Bhairo along with Anandi ..Dadu says to Dadisaa what was the need of bringing so many sweets ..Dadisaa says why not after you all our relatives for now .Dadisaa  asks them why you all are leaving so soon ..Dadu says they have some work very important work  for which they are very much excited  .Dadisaa says lemme guess kesar bagh  Dadu says yes .Dadu says they don't want to leave so soon because they have become attached with Jaitser they will miss all inculding you too ( dadisaaπŸ˜‰ )Dadisaa hesitates ( blushes πŸ˜‰)while others laugh .Irawati says when Shiv's posting happened in Jaitser they all were worried for him but  now they know it happened for best of all of us we got such a nice daughter in law and nice new relatives .,it really pleases us a lot to see Shiv being so admired here ..Bhairo says Shiv is such a nice human being everyone in Jaitser admires him there won't be one person who won't do so .Choti maa speaks at this there is one person who is not in this category that old woman who said bad about Shiv to Urmi devi ...Anandi , Shiv , Dadisaa , Bhairo all nervous looking at each other 

Episode ends on dadisaa 

voice over Whether said with a good intention or bad, the foundation of a lie will always be very weak. Any attempt made to hide the truth creates tension in the mind of the individual ( credit andv for telling me )

precap ..Anandi and Shiv in jeep going Shiv talking suddenly Anandi says look out and Shiv
 counldn't control his jeep and hits a person they both run towards him and when turn him around its none other than Jagaya .Both are shocked ..Anandi calls unconscious  Jagaya who grabs her arm πŸ˜•

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no need to say sorry..u r doing fab job...😊
andv thumbnail
Thanks Mahi, please take your time...

A decent episode after a long time. S loves DS too much to get angry with her. I am sure the family also will not be that angry. But CM will be the one creating all the problems. She is such a nagger. I wonder how her husband survived even as much as he did with her. If she doesn't find anything she starts giving her expert comments on the panchayat decision. I am glad S's character is sketched in such a way that he forms his own opinions rather than get influenced by what others say. I hope he realizes how unreasonable CM is. CM also had to butt in when the Singhs came. Why is she so negative. Never heard anything positive from her mouth. . I am glad she is going away. S and well as we can get a break from her.

Feel bad for DS when she was imagining J with A on the swing. After all she is a grandmother and hopes for the good of her grandchild. But I am sure she will never ask A to go back to J no matter what comes her way in the future.

J the less I say about him the better. I cannot comment on him coz his track and character seems too farfetched for my understanding. Cvs better do a brainstorming session and show something realistic in J's track. For now its a total downer. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The precap was another drama of J to gain sympathy. πŸ₯±
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Mahi this was the voice over: "Whether said with a good intention or bad, the foundation of a lie will always be very weak. Any attempt made to hide the truth creates tension in the mind of the individual"
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Mahi this was the voice over: "Whether said with a good intention or bad, the foundation of a lie will always be very weak. Any attempt made to hide the truth creates tension in the mind of the individual"

thank you Anita i will put it there 
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TSSTSSEdited by sireesha76 - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Thanks Mahi, please take your time...

A decent episode after a long time. S loves DS too much to get angry with her. I am sure the family also will not be that angry. But CM will be the one creating all the problems. She is such a nagger. I wonder how her husband survived even as much as he did with her. If she doesn't find anything she starts giving her expert comments on the panchayat decision. I am glad S's character is sketched in such a way that he forms his own opinions rather than get influenced by what others say. I hope he realizes how unreasonable CM is. CM also had to butt in when the Singhs came. Why is she so negative. Never heard anything positive from her mouth. . I am glad she is going away. S and well as we can get a break from her.

Feel bad for DS when she was imagining J with A on the swing. After all she is a grandmother and hopes for the good of her grandchild. But I am sure she will never ask A to go back to J no matter what comes her way in the future.

J the less I say about him the better. I cannot comment on him coz his track and character seems too farfetched for my understanding. Cvs better do a brainstorming session and show something realistic in J's track. For now its a total downer. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The precap was another drama of J to gain sympathy. πŸ₯±

I agree with you...Shiv is someone who would know what is correct and what is not...And as for Jagya is concerned, how about Nandu gives him a lesson to start with as to how he spoke lie and then when he said sorry everyone hugged him and accepted him back...πŸ˜† Jagya is more insensible now a days compared to Nandu I guess...! I hate the precap as well...! Again full circle of the drama...First it was Gauri who did the drama before the family, now Jagu...I wish Gauri comes once again and shows her drama like before...I never used to like her drama before, but will enjoy it now, if she comes...πŸ˜‰
andv thumbnail
@Vamita: I agree, I can no longer take this illogical J drama. G was never my fav character but her nonsensical behavior makes more sense than this psychotic revenge track.

You have so rightly put it, Nandu sounds more sensible than J. πŸ˜†

I forgot to mention about Nandu, at the rate that they are changing the actor who portrays Nandu, the viewers are just going to be kept guessing that every new kid on the show just might be the new Nandu. I wonder if Gehena herself is not confused πŸ˜•
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Gr8 job on the update! Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ