3rd Oct: WU: Main Sharabi ..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tanu!! thanks for the update dear!!!

i can understand ur situation of updating such ghatia episode of full P n his bak bak ... 🤢

I feel like going n hitting him hard 😡
Wht's happening in this serial??? Seems like it's getting worse episode by episode...& why does Mona always listens to Pradeep's crap??? 

btw, thanks for the update :]
watched the show aft 2 days n must say am fed up with it🤢.am nt liking this reunion track👎🏼.tani is coming into the picture😵
  tanu, thanks for the update.hw u r managing to do this yaar?
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
M jus takng it as d last few days of moneet.. dat i can get to c..

With Chetan entering... Anu will b out.. n then Pradeep-Mona
I wanted to slap Mona. After all that Pradeep did to her, and after all his blabbering that SHE left him because of the kids, she still takes him to his room and TAKES OFF HIS SHOES. So this is the example she is setting for women?? To go back again and again and take more shit??
Totally fed up. Get Vineet out of this mess already. He deserves better than this wimp of a woman.
I think with each passing episode Mona is getting more unbearable then Pradeep! For how long Vineet can keep his silence. Poor thing! Deserves so much better then this tongue tied Mona!😡

Thanks for the WU 👏
Thanks for the updates.

After reading the updates, I decided not to watch the epi ..but I did just to see how ridiculous Pradeep is and how pathetic and stupid Mona is!!!

Also , at the rate Vineet is showing his greatness and being nice to Mona, soon he will declare "Mona , please go back to Pradeep, I will manage your in laws"..it is very certain.

Finally I really don't like Vineet being so helpless here..his character was bit tuffer and at the same time very professional when he proposed Mona, so he should stick to that..he should n't be too merciful by Pradeep or Mona..nobody is doing him any favor..his dialogues should have been smarte to deal with Pradeep.He is not there to watch his nonsense.Mona can take his crap not vineet.
thanks for the update

i didnt see it at all so good i missed it