Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi! I am shastra

I love this show since the beginning early 1990s..
but lost after 2002..
last year i watched, my fav was ranjeet rajwada..

this year i am having high hopes from jasraj..
but i feel he already os very well developed professional singerπŸ˜•...most of the musician know his band...

i feel new people should get chance..

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya guys ...

Im Bhavana from Delhi,India
Dob : 3rd June
Apart from SRGMP watch CID on sony.
antar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi! I am Antar. I am very much well known here as the Most Wanted One or The Surgeon. Lolz..  I am from Bangladesh however I originally belongs to a planet named Earth. Fun apart the only musical show of India which I really love a lot is SRGMP. Thats the best musical show without a doubt beside SVOI 1.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi I am robinc07 big fan of SRGMP, but this year I am mainly here for Javed Ali! What a talented and humble guy and he will rock as HOST. Can't wait to see him sing
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jas paaji, Divya here... u know me.. 😊

But for everyone else, I am Divya, residing in the US.. A carnatic classical student, trying my hands on film songs these days...

Have been following SRGMP from the very beginning and undoubtedly, the best music reality show.. Have learnt a lot from the tips that judges give to the participants.. still got to learn things.. 😊
Edited by .Divya. - 11 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyaa Riti Here..
Doing Mah Btech in BBSR .
From BBSR itself

Hmmm Watching SRGMP sinche it has been started.. though i was very much a kid that time πŸ˜‰ and... Have gone through the processof SRGMP Thrice ...upto Megas and then I come back lol.. πŸ˜†

Have Completed My Graduation In Hindustani Classical And Odishi Classical As Well .. before 8 yrs when I was 13yrs old  now m 21..
as I can't give much time to Singing now..on a daily basis..but i give a damn full day to listening and Loving music The full day daily πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and will start Doing it Professionally once my btech gets over 😊
Thats Ol
love
R i t i
Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Riti Wow! and Wow!!!!

We have a Sa re ga ma pa singer here. Welcome to this section of I-F. Wish you good luck for your bachelors, 😊 So you are brorn in Orisa, our Sniti's state.😊 I'm her big fan and she is on my fb. Remember Sniti Mishra? Hopefully we will have a singing competition on forum and I am looking forward to listen to your songs.

-Reeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasToronto

@ Riti Wow! and Wow!!!!

We have a Sa re ga ma pa singer here. Welcome to this section of I-F. Wish you good luck for your bachelors, 😊 So you are brorn in Orisa, our Sniti's state.😊 I'm her big fan and she is on my fb. Remember Sniti Mishra? Hopefully we will have a singing competition on forum and I am looking forward to listen to your songs.

Hi Jas.. How Could you choose my color πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AS I always choose this color to write. 🀣
big coincidence
🀣🀣

lets be serious.. i hardly get serious πŸ˜• Well Thnq sho sho sho very
much for the appriciation  and Thanks alot for the Wish.. This year i am gonna
finish mah Bachellors πŸ˜† and no job till now.. placements going on πŸ˜‰
Ya I am from Sniti's State Itself.. and Yup She was in my Row As well 
🀣🀣
When I was standing in the row.. she was behind me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She was in my FB.. But I deleted Her .. lol.. jus like that.. (frankly.. lil bit jealous i was but not now.. i am happy now atleast she made out state's name well πŸ˜ƒ Proud of her.. ) πŸ˜† 
ya we'll have for sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and i am also waiting to listen to your songs πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for such a big message.. I never can speak less

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Jas paaji, Divya here... u know me.. 😊

But for everyone else, I am Divya, residing in the US.. A carnatic classical student, trying my hands on film songs these days...

Have been following SRGMP from the very beginning and undoubtedly, the best music reality show.. Have learnt a lot from the tips that judges give to the participants.. still got to learn things.. 😊

Welcome Divya,

Bhai pehli baar suna hai ye naam, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
You are a star of India -Forums, you are well known my friend.
Now we have carnatic classical musician, Oriya music student and of course a punjabi sufi singer, LOL.
Welcome my friend.
-Reeti- thumbnail
@Jas Paji..

I am no more a student .. πŸ˜•
Finished up with it 
And I in lovee With SUFIII.. muah muah muah to SUFIII.. Cant say. how much I love Sufiii❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️