Introduction of Members - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by uknaik99

Hi I am Kavita Gupta from AZ.. always been a big fan of SRGMP.. Already enjoying this year too.. Nice to meet you all πŸ˜Š

Welcome to this section Kavita ji. You are a very senior member, nice to see you here.😊 Youe last name reminds me of my college/ university friends in Dehra Dun. Great people.

@Jasji

Shukria bhai ji. Achha laga yahan par aa kar. Sab ki lagan, soch dekhneko milti hai sangeet ki taraf. its quite relaxing. Jaada shows nahi dekh pata. As a matter of fact, no hindi/english channels at home so only watch recorded shows online that too very selected ones.

Cheers and yawl have a good day.
Originally posted by JasToronto

Ye loo bhai kar lo baat. Tum zarror mujhee gher se nikalwayogi. Ye to ji wahi misaal hui, " Fhook Jhopri delk tamasha." πŸ˜† means set somebody's house on fire and enjoy.πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JasToronto

Hey Riti, I don't think Shayari has gone on vacation or something like that. She is addicted to I-F.πŸ˜†
I have seen her on Bigg Boss just two days ago.πŸ˜† Lets see when she joins.😊

shez active in BB forum... πŸ˜†

I think we should leave this thread for intros only. πŸ˜‰

Vaise, Div, how are you? I hope things fine with you.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hello JT Veer JI SSAK

Hello to rest of SRGMPians...I am Varsha-DB23 from CA-USA
Bday Nov 13th

Love all dance-music related shows western or Indian...Ardent fan of SRGM-P I have been watching SRMP from Sonu days 1993 to be precise while i was visiting India...Arrived in IF during FG, II and than C-2005 following Nihira Joshi...Rest is history..

Looking forward to watching some awesome singing without a single drama...Dont care who wins as long as it is trained talented singer..

Nice to see all veterans and great to meet all new comers...

Enjoy!!!

Di good to see you on this Forum, looking forward to SRGMP ..
Hi,

This is Amit from New Jersey...I am looking for ward to SRGMP 2012...my favorite contestant is Vishwajeet...his Ganesh Vandana was just mind blowing...Shehnaz is pretty good too...didnt like Jasraj too much, as I felt he was a bit too loud...
Originally posted by ksl0077

I think we should leave this thread for intros only. πŸ˜‰

Vaise, Div, how are you? I hope things fine with you.

Arey Bhai... I am fine.. Howz u?? hope to see u soon in the CC πŸ˜Š
I am Priya from Punjab and I m watching saregamapa from 2005 and I m also in IPKKND forum
Originally posted by Priya025

I am Priya from Punjab and I m watching saregamapa from 2005 and I m also in IPKKND forum
hi priya:

this is shastra. I was in IPK forum tooπŸ˜ƒ

easy to remember P for punjab tooπŸ˜†