Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Shehnaz Aktar is a talented singer -Apt. Thread

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends, good day!

Perhaps some of you have noticed that very first contestant at delhi audition was Shehnaz Aktar who came from Ludhiana. It seems like city of Ludhiana have some special environment and ecological conditions which support singers. I mean we have seen a number of excellent voices from this city from the last few years.

Shehnaz is a trained and talented singer and if if luck and stars favour him, he will go long way in this competition. may God bless him.

I don't know if he is related to Dilshad Aktar and his sister Mundeep Aktar who are famous Folk singers in Punjab. Dilshad has passed away some 10 years ago. 
Edited by JasToronto - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

[B][/B] i dint noticed her,bt noticed barbie,who was in saregama pa lil champs nd still she is nautanki like before
JasToronto thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tuntunituntuni

[B][/B] i dint noticed her,bt noticed barbie,who was in saregama pa lil champs nd still she is nautanki like before

I'm not too sure how far miss barbie will go but miss Nagar from Alvar and this other Pani pani re girl from Hardoi UP are strong contenders
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did anyone saw Priyanka Malia from saregamapa lil champs?  she didn't make it though.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I agree that Shehnaz Aktar and the Pani Pani girl are very strong contenders. Also that carnataki trained guy who did a mix with Mitwa is another strong contender. I also think that one guy who was classically trained with the harmonium but sick will be very good. Also, that ghazal girl with the harmonium was AMAZING!

Sorry I don't know hardly anyone's names, but these are the people who really stuck out to me so far!
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shehnaz is very good singer,
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No doubt Shehnaaz is a very good singer⭐️
DiamondLife thumbnail
i like his voice😳
he has that "Kharash"..in his voice that i love
JasToronto thumbnail
Shehnaz's last two performances have been great and he has made lots of fans throughout the world so far. I was trying to post his videos from You tube but nothing is available here in canada as the uploader didn't make it to public in North America. 

It seems that this guy will do miracles in coming episodes and he is a top 3 material. May God bless him. Here is a audition video I happen to find this time:

Ye lo ji karlo baat, India-forums doesn't allow me to post hyperlink😆

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if that's his mobile number in the video 😆