Thendral Wednesday Update 3/10/12

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Harhem for the beautiful update😊!
Mohan, a real man. What all true love can do to a man! 
"Avathu pennalai alivathum pennalai"⭐️
My exact reaction on seeing Lax-Sundari scenes.
Emoticons can't show my frustation!
Only relief was looking at  Praba, Deepa and Akhil dressed well...The director really needs to give romantic scenes to young couples. VR says it their family😉 and please stop this Lax is God thing.
Bhuvana, way to go😛!
verisimilitude thumbnail
@gisel - "avathum pennale azhivathu pennale".. wow I wanted to put this title but somehow changed into positive one. I feel Bhu is an insult to the womanhood an evil ray which should not be reflected in our title.

Bad luck for me I wont get any T & T love scenes😭
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the lovely update!🤗

Have not watched any episodes this week because of work schedule. Will comment later.

Thanks Jeya for the Monday's beautiful update.🤗
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the update. It was wonderful reading a happy episode. Tomorrow might be Bhus episode with her tricks.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the updates.

Lax - boneless wimp!  Leaves TPS for Bhu and then leaves Bhu for TPS.  So why is there no punishment for him and he acts like he is holier than thou.  Infact, if go by the conversation without Bhu he is nothing.

TPS - yenatha solluruthu ... you want the celebration? To celebrate 60 years wedding means to celebrate a man & a woman's achievement in their married life.  What achievement you have made with Lax to celebrate it.  Because Bhu is out of the picture, you are in.  Otherwise...

Bhuv - you have made many mistakes in life but in your eyes it is not wrong.  You came up from nothing.  You can do it again.  Do not stalk.  Oh I forgot you are the villianess of the serial andyou are expected to do that. 😉
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Haritha Akka & Thanks Jaya Akka for the super Monday's update🤗

I dont get 1 thing...Why Lakshman ku make up?😲...Please B, Kill this guy and spare us!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for all the updates everyone⭐️
kuttyponnu thumbnail
oh.. why so much praise for L... he is God.. wow. For once I disliked Deepa's father. If L gave money for the car.. Deepa should realise the money for her education came from the trust B set up. it is a different matter that B has now been turned into evil . TPS ... what has happened to her. A no nonsense lady in the beginning now an emotional, whimpering women who seems to say that she and L made mistakes. What mistake did she do. 

Wonder from where B got the money for her fancy dress.  
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the wonferful update..
Aww dw haritha...actually i guess u shd have got the T/T scene for wed but since Tue sched got shifted u ended up this i guess...hope u get one soon...

Haha..make up for lakshman a...thanks tania for this hint and i didnt even dared to watch the epi and just with update alone...
PRob Bhu kill panna appuram TV la palichu theriyanum nu make up pola..like some movie...
I somehow have a strange feel that TPS will throw away the thali when lax comes to tie and insult him big...Idk..😕...I really want TPS to do so...hmm...but still doubt it at the same time..lets see..

Hope mohan continues to be good this way...