Amrit Manthan

WU: Wednesday, 3rd October 2012

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
  • Agam shows Natasha's photo to the Media saying that she has been kidnapped. Anyone who finds her will be given 5 crores. 
  • After, Amrit tells him how where he get that much money from? Agam tells her that he'll sell his shares of the business. After he leaves, Amrit says that she'll have to end this love. 
  • Natasha is bounded with ropes in the chair, she manages to get free. Meanwhile, Agam is watching the news where the Media talk about Natasha and the 5 crores. 
  • Yug sees the news and is shocked. He tells the man (don't know who he is) that the job should be done as soon as possible. 
  • Three guys (who are meant to be looking after Natasha) are drinking and laughing unaware that she's escaped. Yug arrives to see the chair empty. He hits the other goons for not knowing where she went
  • Agam is talking to the police officer and Amrit calls Yug telling him that he has to be careful as the media is involved now. Yug tells her that she's escaped but he'll find her. Amrit is scared if Nimrit contacts Agam. She pretends that she had a phone call from Chandigarh highway where some goons have found Natasha. 
  • He runs with the police to find her and Amrit tells him does he really need to go? He leaves anyway leaving Amrit happy that he is far away from Nimrit. 
  • Nimrit is running and sees a phone box, she calls Agam and tries to tell him that she's Nimrit (seriously, right now?) but then Yug cuts the phone. He takes her away which some people see and try to stop him but Yug threatens them with a knife. And then they say, what should they do? And then leave thinking forget it. 
  • The same men see Agam's request to find her, they decide to call. Nimrit looks at her bangles and one by one, drops them out of the car. (to make a trail)
  • A tea stall calls Agam about what he saw, Agam tells him to wait there and he'll come as soon as. 
  • Amrit mixes something in a bowl (I think its poison in food!) saying no one can save her now. 
  • Agam finds Nimrit's jewellery's and follows the trail. He has flashbacks about her.
  • Amrit tells Yug that now is the time to end Nimrit. Yug seems worried (i think he doesnt want her to die right now) Amrit tells him that she wants to feed Nimrit herself. Even though Nimrit is blindfolded, she senses Amrit but Yug tells her to shut up and that there is no Amrit. Amrit leaves.
  • Yug tries to make her eat but the phone rings. He tells the other goons to feed her. The guy (I think he's a lawyer) calls and says that Natasha's signature is fake! Yug tells the goons to go away and then slaps Nimrit. ðŸ˜¡
  • Yug tells her why did she write a false signature? She tells him that she'll never listen to him! He slaps her unconscious! He then drops water on her and tells her not to make a mistake this time. 
  • Nimrit tries to free herself and manages to do so meanwhile Agam follows the trail to near where she is hidden. 
Precap: Amrit and Nimrit have a face off!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarPlus2012 thumbnail
thank you for the written update :D AM is getting very interesting now!
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you thank you.

Cant wait for tomrrows episode.!!!!!
yasminekouki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nimrit is running and sees a phone box, she calls Agam and tries to tell him that she's Nimrit (seriously, right now?) 😲
agree with you it is not logical
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a great episode and tmrw going to be even better. I missed yesterday's episode but I hope agham finds out the truth ... Kali Maas Mandriva is best place to disclose the truth
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Just waiting for the face off of Amrit..Nimrit..

This thumbs up to creative to bring that  cliff scene at the Mata Mandir again..  hope Agam witness everything how Amrit confess all her crime done to Nimrit ..

I dont think we get that scene today as promo shows it for friday..anyways just waiting for this awaited moment and Nimrit in Mata avatar to make her enemy pay for her sins..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š