hey guys
ive noticed that throughout this forum the only topic is 
either sugni is bad
or aditya should respect his uncle and leave sugni to him
or vikram should get bac with sugni
or vikram should find a new girl
or aditya should think about amrita

but id just like to ask the fans who are so against sugni and aditya's jodi
that as a human being, as a women (directed more to the female fans who don't like aditya-sugni)
are u willing to tear apart another women's life for ur own happiness
will u really be that selfish for ur love...i think thats sugni's perspective
and as for aditya i think wat he is trying to do is help sugni as a loyal friend i mean i no he should hv thought about amritha first but their marriage always seemed like something she wanted more than him and now wat he wants to do is do right by his family and save their reputation he doesn't want history repeating itself (the incident with his mother and father)

im sorry if i hv offended anyone with this post but this is just my perspective on wats goin through the cv's heads...😊
Edited by ausind-girl - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
I could see where you're coming from. I think, in the end, we should just remind ourselves this is just a fictional serial... with fictional characters. Um... yay! 😲

Looking through Sugni's eyes, I could see she wouldn't want to be the reason in tearing apart Vikram and Rewa, even if their marriage is loveless and has no hope.
But, also... there is hope and love between Aditya and Amrita (even though they weren't married yet)? That's something hard to understand. But, it's understandable... may not be justified though, that Sugni is too emotional and doesn't seem to have developed/good coping skills.
She may feel there's no hope to ever be able to marry somebody else, let alone trust. But, since Aditya offered himself or accepted marriage with Sugni, wouldn't that make her less guilty? After all, he did not say "no".

And, it does seem Sugni is not exactly happy in the marriage with Aditya. They are marrying to be partners for life! Right after Vikram left the hospital, Sugni quickly let go Aditya's hand... so I'm wondering then where was the confidence, pride, and lioness in protecting her pati (whom she doesn't know well and who hated her) that was there when Vikram pointed the gun at Aditya? Everything seems so topsy turvy, everybody seems to be using each other 😭

I could see that Aditya wants to do right by his family and save reputation. but, I'm not sure of his logic of how reputation could be saved by marrying his uncle's lover? Also, what reputation seems to be there, nobody at the parties seemed to have mentioned anything about Sugni and Aditya's marriage? It seemed like the society created an uproar when Vikram was with Sugni, but there's nothing at all at Aditya and Sugni's engagement? Aditya sort of left, although unwilling in his eyes, Amrita for Sugni (a Bedni)... isn't that sort of repeating the history of his parents... kind of? The serial is different now 😒 don't know. However, I'm not saying what Vikram is doing is all right, and he's my favorite character.

I think they are all being sort of selfish. except for Amrita 😒 ... unless Aditya didn't want her. But as is the human nature? we're all selfish to some extent, do you think so? And, we don't get everything we want.

Just like nothing in this serial will satisfy everyone's wishes at the same time. Let's not get high blood pressure from this, also since the blame might go on Vikram and his lie. Bad Vikram! *throws eggplants at Vikram* 🥱

Edited by octopie - 11 years ago
yaaa  i totally understand ur point of veiw
im so happy there is another person on this forum that thinks
somewhere along the lines i do
thanks for ur opinion
i agree with you totally. everyone is saying that Aditya loves Amurita and should marry her.
but then that would also mean that Sugni loves Vikram and should marry him too.  but then what about his living wife. it is abvious that Reva loves Vikram and want to be a wife to him. sure Reva is a little spoiled, but that does not mean that she is a bad person.  by encouraging Aditya and sugni relationship she is hoping that she can her marriage with vikram. what is bad in that.

Aditya may love Amrita, but like you said that it always came across that Amurita wanted their marriage more then him. while for Aditya his family and his uncle always took presidence.

Sungni knows that unless she belongs legealy to another man, Vikram will keep hounding her.
marrying his own nephew Sugni will become his niece by law.  and vikram will have to giveup his obsessive love for her.

everybody says Vikram love is true, but all the years he lived with Reva he didnt love her at one time. he must have they were going to have a baby for god sakes. if vikram cant keep a commitment to his wife. how will he maintain any commitment to sugni if she marries him. wouldent he get bored of her in a few years and then fall with another girl 3 times younger.

Aditya may not love sugni. but he is sacrafising his love to save his uncles marriage. to protect the honor of his family. and up hold the promice hismake to a young girls mother to protect her. and if marriaged is a solution then so be it.

love is not so important in marriaged as people think. but mutual respect and apprication is important. it time and over the years people learn to love their spouces. it happens all the time. and i feel that Aditya respects Sugni because she didnt try to break reva marriage for her own happiness which she easily could have done. and Sugni respects  and trusts Aditya because he has kept his promice to her mother, to protect her form Vikram.  and has never tried to take advantage of her, which most men would do.

well said yaar...i feel that more people on this forum 
should hv this point of view...and stop accusing the cv's