Written Update - 25th-28th September

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...my YouTube finally came! ðŸ˜Š it may go off again as it has been happening with some of my cousins so i decided to quickly watch the show and give you the update to those who couldn't catch the show...to those who don't the current story - Ambar and Natasha left off to Bangalore...Niyati's father requests the family to let Niyati go with him and her mother to Bangalore...all of them agree and by the way Niyati has given birth to a baby girl! 😊 And Natasha has given birth to a boy.

25th September - Niyati and her father are all set to leave to Bangalore. Niyati's mother-in-law tells her that she is very sure that Ambar will be back in her life soon.  When Niyati later asks her father how far is their house from Ambar's, her father tells her it doesn't matter as long as Ambar is close to her heart.

26th September - The storyline jumps forward. Niyati's look has changed and she is seen in salwar kameez. The family priest tells Natasha to keep the name of the child with K. Natasha names the child Krish. On the other hand, Niyati too names her daughter Anshika. Both the families are very happy. Ambar and Natasha along with Krish go to the temple for a special puja.

27th September - Niyati, Anshika and her parents are sitting at the dining table. Niyati is trying to feed Anshika. After a little while, Niyati asks her father whether she can do a job. Her father happily agrees. Niyati admits Anshika to a new school and enrols herself in the same school as a teacher. Ambar and Natasha bring Krish to the same school for his admission.

28th September - Niyati, Ambar and Natasha have a hit and miss sequence. Natasha insists  Ambar to take her to the temple. Natasha is also impressed with the school. Niyati's mother gets worried that Niyati is not trying to find out about Ambar. Niyati's father tells her to stop worrying. However he also feels that Niyati is afraid that if she took Anshika to Ambar and Ambar refuses to accept her, then she won't be able to take it. Anshika and Krish meet. 
Thanks for the update! ðŸ˜Š
thanks for the awesome update