Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy... I am a late bloomer to SPN..started watching last year!!

I am sooo glad that we have a forum now!!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
name : shagun
hobbies : reading  
Favorite shows : Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, The Vampire Diaries n Supernatural
Favorite actor : Barun Sobti, Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles n the list goes on.
Favorite Actress : many
Favorite actor in SPN : Jensen, Jared, Misha
What Do you Love Abt SPN : relation between dean n sam, excites me the most, i also love the scenes of cas n dean...there are many things, i love about this show!
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Nina

Hobbies: Reading, posting on IF, watching TV

Favorite Shows: Punar Vivah, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars

Favorite Actor: Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary, Rithvik Dhanjani, Hiten Tejwani, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Jensen Ackles, and a few more

Favorite Actress: Kratika Sengar, Rani Mukherjee, Gauri Tejwani, Emma Watson, Madhuri Dixit

Favorite Actor in Supernatural: Jensen Ackles ☺️

What do you love about Supernatural: The awesome and amazing bromance between Dean and Sam. I'm so late to Supernatural, only started watching it two weeks ago and not even with the first season, just catching random episodes. I'm hooked to this show. I love Jared and Jensen (Jensen just a bit more 😳). They are the most amazing onscreen brothers ever and I love their chemistry! Plus, the story rocks! 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! I did not know we had a separate forum for SPN!!! Yayyy!! AM so glad we have one now though.

Name
Nandini (aka Nans/Nandu)

Hobbies
Reading(A LOT), Listening to Music(with singing), Browsing, Watching dramas, Vidding, Photoshopping, Watching Videos on Youtube, Learning new stuffs.

Favourite Shows
On Air-Arrow,Bones,Castle,Gossip Girl,Once Upon a Time,Supernatural,Sherlock(All English)
Off Air-KDMHMD(Hindi),Answer Me 1997,Queen In-Hyun's Man(Korean)

Favourite Actors
Jensen, Nathan, Johny Depp, Paul Wesley, Ian, David, Jared, Colin O'Donoghue(My latest crush😳), Stephen Amell(Another new), Madhavan, Vikram, Seo In Guk, Lee Min Ho.

Favourite Actresses
Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev, Additi Gupta, Stana, Emily, Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester, Jenifer Morrison, Keira, Penelope, Jung Eun Ji.

Favourite Actor in SPN
Jensen for me. I love his wits and sense of humour the most. And also may be because I relate more to his character. He is just awesome for me. Jared is amazing too. Jensen gets on top by a very tiny winy difference. 😆

What do you love about Supernatural
The amazing Brother relationship between Dean and Sam. Secondly the creativity to the show, so many different scary stuffs. I thought the show would be so damn boring during season 7 since things were getting normal and the leviathons di dnot interest me much. But they proved me wrong after few initial episodes. I was so hooked. Am hoping S08 will be as interesting. I am having similar experience of S07 with S08. Oh and another important reason, NO love triangle with a single woman loved by 2 guys. 😆 I like that the brothers are different, and have a separate love life, which they dont intervene in in between. I adored Castiel, but now he is so very weird and confusing. Overall, I love the show for its uniqueness. Am very glad I am watching the show. I am kind of upto date with it. Have to watch last 2 episodes.

Edited by nandini27 - 11 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
name : Janhavi
hobbies : reading, internet, music,romcoms  
Favorite shows : TVD,BIG BANG,HIMYW,two n half men,Spnl,Pll
Favorite actor :SRK,RANBIR,JOHNNY DEPP,TOM CRUISE, IAN SOMERHALDER
Favorite Actress : KAJOL, ANUSHKA SHARMA, NINA DOBREV
Favorite actor in SPN : Jensen, Jared, Misha
What Do you Love Abt SPN :THE BADASS BROS😉 CASTIEL, ACTION AND THRILL!!
Edited by JanhaviSRK - 11 years ago
GloGirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey all Im Gloria... U can call me glo... Im a proud salt gunner and misha minion!!! 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Name/ Nick: Mac 
Hobbies: listening to music , watching tv , reading story books , social networking sites
Favorite Shows: Junoon-Aisi nafrat to kaisa Ishq n Supernatural
Favorite Actor: Jensen Ackles , Daniel Radcliff
Favorite Actress: Mouni Roy 
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: DEAN 
What do you love about Supernatural :  DEAN , n the way the story shows the relation between two brothers 😃
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
my name:ekta

fav shows:pyar ki ye ek kahani,madhubala ek ishq ek junoon,supernatural,castle

fav actor:vivian dsena,jensen ackles

fav actress:jenifer wingett,shilpa anand,priyanka chopra,stana katic

actor of spn dat i love:jensen ackles

what i love about spn:dean,the bonding of dean-sam,everythng about the show.
Edited by Kit_Kat - 9 years ago
kushy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My name Kushy
Hobbies: Seeing T.V,Listening to music,Browsing
Fav Actor: S.V Rangarao
Fav Actors: Savithri, Kajol
Supernatural :God
I love the different magic shown by super natural power.
One cannot question and reason out its work.
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Name/ Nick:  Ayesha/Annie
Hobbies: Reading, Watching Supernatural & other shows on TV , Listening to music
Favorite Shows: Supernatural,The Big Bang Theory, PKYEK, Anamika, KZK, the serial, Remix , the list goes on...
Favorite Actor:Jensen Ackles, Rithvik Dhanjani, Vivian Dsena
Favorite Actress: None right now
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: Jensen Ackles
What do you love about Supernatural: There is nothing that i don't love.. Each and every episode the way the brothers interact solve cases.. I can't stop talking about how much i like this show!