Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 Name: Oindrila 

Hobbies
: Reading, Writing, Watching TV shows, eating spoonfuls of nutella straight from the jar..lol :P

Fav Shows: Too many on the list but to name a few then TVD, Supernatural, AHS, Twisted, TBBT, Dexter, OTH et al

Fav Actor: Now that's a never ending list.

Fav Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Julie Andrews

Fav in Supernatural: Definitely J2M...and I also loved Jeffrey Dean Morgan as John Winchester as well as Mark Pelligrino as Lucifer..along with Mark Sheppard as Crowley..they all are terrific :D

What do you love about Supernatural: The play of emotions in it..barring the apocalypse, the angels-demons tiff, it is about 2 brothers never giving up on each other..they fall but they get back up again..and they will fight till the end..their love is selfless..they dont show it often..but you just gotta feel it..and that is what makes SPN so very different from any other show.
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Name/ Nick: Mukta
Hobbies:Reading mystery novels, painting dancing and watching tv .
Favorite Shows: Supernatural , TVD , The originals , EBI etc.
Favorite Actor:Viraf phiroz patel , Jared and Jensen and Ian .
Favorite Actress:Chhavi pandey , Emily vancamp .
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: Jared
What do you love about Supernatural:
The way the journey of two brothers has been described its amazing ...their love for each other the will to sacrifice thier life for one  another is beautiful and emotional .

Edited by Greys_Anatomy - 9 years ago
Jaz713 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nickname: Jaz

Hobbies: Reading great literature, hiking, and playing videogames πŸ˜†

Favorite Shows: The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Supernatural, Downton Abbey, and Bates Motel

Favorite Actor: Al Pacino

Favorite Actress: Vivien Leigh

Favorite Actor in Supernatural: Mark Sheppard (Crowley)

What I Love about Supernatural: "Saving people, hunting things. The family business"  πŸ˜†
It's an epic saga of two brothers ridding the world of  vampires, werewolves, ghosts, demons, and all things that go bump in the night. These two are the biggest anonymous heroes the world will ever see - they give up their lives for people they don't even know without expecting anything in return which is admirable in itself. The show is all about relationships at the end of the day - family bonds and with those who are not even blood. It also doesn't hurt that the two lead actors are good-looking, that Dean has a killer sense of humor and a sweet muscle car, and that the show has a great classic rock soundtrack. πŸ˜† 

A part of me wishes the show ended after season five especially after the mostly mediocre seasons 6 and 7 (I was too loyal of a fan to quit watching πŸ˜†). But now, I got back into the show after watching season 8. The beginning of that season had some of the best episodes ever! As a result, I'm back to watching Supernatural and I hope I have a fun time here.
Edited by Jaz713 - 9 years ago
crystaltwirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AquaMermaiden-

Hi guys,
Just thought to make an Introductions Thread for all the fans visiting the forum. Hope you'll be active and make new friends hereπŸ˜ƒ. Give your:

Name/ Nick:
Hobbies:
Favorite Shows:
Favorite Actor:
Favorite Actress:
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural:

Hey guys I know I am a bit late but 
I am ginny
hobbies: singing, writing, reading, obsessing over dean and his beautiful angelic face #heaven
Fav shows: SUPERNATURAL, Criminal minds, Teen wolf and Merlin ( it just had to end)Heartbroken:'(
Fav Actor: Tiger shroff * faints* 
Fav actress: Parineeti and Sonakshi
Fav actor supernatural: DEAAANNN!! and cant leave him out CASS!
What do I love about supernatural: whats not to love? Hell sometimes I even like Crowley! Dont judge! Supernatural has this affect on me :)
awonderfullife thumbnail
Name/ Nick: Gauri
Hobbies: Watching TV , reading ..
Favorite Shows:Game of Thrones,Hannibal ,Sherlock(bbc),Supernatural, Breaking Bad, Castle,Teen wolf, The Mentalist, The Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. , Orphan Black, Person of Interest, The Vampire Diaries , Elementary, Psych, Arrow, Fringe, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, HIMYM
Favorite Actor: 
Benedict Cumberbatch.
Favorite Actress: 
Jennifer Lawrence.
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: 
Jensen Ackles.
What do you love about Supernatural: Everything About it. The storyline of the show and the relationship of the characters/actors on/off screen 

SMahnoorF thumbnail
Name/ Nick:  Mahnoor / Mano
Hobbies: traveling ,reading, writing FFs , watching tv, music
Favorite Shows: Supernatural,Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, Sherlock
Favorite Actor: SRK and Jared Padalecki are the two names which pop in my head on the spot :D
Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: Jared and Misha and Jensen and Mark :D
relationship between the brothers, how both of them held on to each other despite t
heir differences.
the emotional touch they give suddenly at different points.
the relationships actors hold off-reel (together and with fans)
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Name/ Nick: Stephanie ! Friends call me Steph :)

Hobbies: Reading, Watching tonnes of television, Reading, Photoshopping, Reading, Music and Reading :D :P

Favorite Shows: MEIEJ, SPN, TO, 90210 ! loads more though :/

Favorite Actor: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Vivian Dsena, Fawad Khan, Barun Sobti :D

Favorite Actress: Drashti Dhami, Shilpa Anand !

Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: JENSENNN <3 love J2 and Misha too :D and Mark Shep too :/

What do you love about Supernatural: DEAN WINCHESTER ! and Amen !

xx
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name/ Nick: Rohini/Ro
Hobbies: Reading, Watching Tv Shows, Eating
Favorite Shows: Oh, loads! Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Grey's Anatomy, Homeland, Teen Wolf and loads more
Favorite Actor: Again, way too many!
Favorite Actress: ditto
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: Misha! <3
What do you love about Supernatural: Everything about it!
maaneet4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name/ Nick: riya
Hobbies:watching te shows ,reading
Favorite Shows:d3,dmg,geet,suprnatural,castle,whitecollar
Favorite Actor:kunwaramar,srk,parth,shantanu ,ksg,
Favorite Actress:shakti,deepika,sneha,...
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural:jensen
What do you love about Supernatural:story line
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Name/ Nick: deepu
Hobbies:πŸ€”πŸ€“
Favorite Shows: O_0πŸ˜†
Favorite Actor: Seriously !!!!! still need this answer???
Favorite Actress:πŸ˜­πŸ˜† whom to nominate
Who is your favorite Actor in Supernatural: freaking everyone,,,, even demonsπŸ˜† 

when i saw them,,,,, i m/was/is/will b  like this