Wu 4.10.12 Complicated SwaRon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank you for WU..😊

I haven't seen the episode.. and thank God ..I have not seen this crap... 😑swaron is done for me now.. no hopes.. no desires.. nothing... now let them make only one couple.. bhad mein jaye swaron.. I'm so irritated.. by both swayam and sharon's behavior.. now I feel they are some strangers.. I don't know these two fools..

and swayam is a dumbo .. wants to remove his name.. why? cause sharon said no.. both are totally fools and are idiots...😑

-Shruti...

Originally posted by swaron19

thank you for WU..😊

I haven't seen the episode.. and thank God ..I have not seen this crap... 😑swaron is done for me now.. no hopes.. no desires.. nothing... now let them make only one couple.. bhad mein jaye swaron.. I'm so irritated.. by both swayam and sharon's behavior.. now I feel they are some strangers.. I don't know these two fools..

and swayam is a dumbo .. wants to remove his name.. why? cause sharon said no.. both are totally fools and are idiots...😑

-Shruti...

hey pleasew dont say this ke bhaad mein jae
i know their track is really boring frm a long time bt they r our Swaron 
Originally posted by amu2luvkd

hey pleasew dont say this ke bhaad mein jae
i know their track is really boring frm a long time bt they r our Swaron 

I know yaar.. but there story going nowhere and I'm fed up with it.. I'm just angry that's why these words.. 
no comments swaron ke liya itne bura laga ke i am nt liking it  

ovely swaron should meet again 
thank u sooo mch...no hope for swaron...n m hapy with WU...thnx
can someone pls shoot shivam and rey and taani

😭😭😭😭😭 sneha quittt 😭😭😭