WU4th oct"12" - cm obsession\pighead accident

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Payal can i make a humble request? Please be considerate of the forum members and keep your colorful comments to a minimum so we can focus on the written update! Thanks a lot :-)

You Are right Jiya,Payal could you please update today's episode.You take more time with your comments and actually intrest in the written update is lost..

The best part for me in today's episode was that CM's negativity is being felt by other members of Shekhar family. Irawati has observed that CM is getting over possessive (obsessed) about Shiv. Going forward Ira will take necessary steps against CM and will also be protective towards Anandi.

The rest of the episode was just unwanted drama. There is absolutely no requirement for JAS triangle. JAG triangle was sensible as it was a fight between a wife and a mistress. But J between AnSh does not make sense. What does J really want in his life?

Pre-cap was the best. Really like Shiv and his ability to understand situations. Looking forward to Shiv - An confrontation tomorrow. He has very aptly and timely put his concern across to A. It will be a good testing time for A and final time to make decision. 

I do hope that when A chooses S over J, she chooses him out her own complete willingness, and not out of any obligation towards anyone.
And I would totally love to see a strong A tomo, who will then never look back at J. Can she do this?

So, is it going to be dhamaakedar shukravaar-- exception to the Friday BV that we all are used to ..interestingEdited by umam - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update Payal...I should say one thing lol...Anandi and Shiv should avoid long drive for sure...He can't concentrate on the road, whenever they are driving and keep bumping on some one...!πŸ˜†

CM is getting on my nerves along with Jagya...Jagya's over drama, and CM'S over concern should be put to rest now...I am so glad CM is going away now...I really hope, we don't get to see CM till marriage now...Irawati can come with her husband and stay for few days if needed, let CM go to her son and do his shopping or something...!

Jagya got a catch now...He knows that only way to make his way clear is through Anandi's soft nature...By doing the emotional drama, today, he was trying to gain her sympathy and trying to show how much changed person he is, which definately will fool everyone...😑...he is using this to his own advantage...! I hope Anandi and Shiv be alert from him...Though knowing both their soft nature, it will be hard to expect, but I still hope they take proper care and see that no one comes between them...

And lastly, I am so happy, that Shiv gave Anandi a way out, if she wants...This will not only show Shiv, that Anandi is his now forever and is as much commited to this relationship and looking forward to her future with him as he is...It will give them a sense of stabiltiy as well...He won't doubt her, nor will be insecure, when Anandi will tell him what is in her heart...This was long overdue and had to be said...This will strenghthen their bond and will give them strong foundation, which is very much needed in a case like this...! Anandi's respect for him will also increase and she will know how much Shiv respects trusts and loves her...This will make her walk the remaining distance to him, which will be the final steps before she starts loving him...! 😳

Glad to see that Anandi has someone now to share her feelings and pain...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Payal
thanks for update payal .very well written 
Thank God Balika vadhu was not a novel to be taught in literature otherwise doing character analysis of jagdish people would have been gone mad by now got a big zero in exams  πŸ€£..seriously he is a strange person who knows so well Anandi is so good at heart let me take good advantages of her good points because she did bad for me 

Cm is really most irritating πŸ˜΅ the best moment in the episode was when irawati gave her one irritating look perhaps it hit her cm is being too much over protective of her son ..even doing drama in front what shiv needs or not hello irawati is his mom not you you stop teaching her stay in your limits keep your son with you and also another good moment was when dadisaa made cm shut up how shamelessly she is saying to dadisaa i am worried your grandson is in jaitser ...😡
Thanks payal...
You helped me...big timeπŸ˜ƒ