4thoct wu-Hum Tum Aamne Samne

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

waitinggg for it and I hope it's good to last us till Monday.
thxxx in advance...expecting a good episode since its thursday
OMG just saw tonight Episode and I have got to say that I wasn't let down at all, cos it was indeed a very good/meaningful moving the story forward episode it was.

love everything abt it, good God Preeti is an amazing very sweet woman I am liking her more and more episode by episode and her husband is not bad either.

but seriously can or will Rohan's dad ever open his mouth to speak and not just use his eyes and head to speak.?...what the hell is that, since the show started I haven't seen him say more than two or three words.

come to RoMu God this two are something elsešŸ¤£

at CVs...ummm so u guys can show Muskaan feel what she has once play with with Rohan but can't show her feel a thing for Rohan whenever she is around him?

I mean come on if she can feel guitar then I'm sure u can show feel some kind of pull towards Rohan as well.

all in all a very nice Episode and I can't wait till Monday.
Thanks so much, AmnašŸ¤—
Can't wait to watch the episode <33
Thanks Amna for the WU..
I m surprised to see that Muskaan feels somthing after touching and seeing that Gitar..but no feelings after seeing and Meeting with Rohan many times...
Thanks for the written update i just love how preeti broke the fd for her devar what a loving relationship she has with and about muskan touching the guitar and later when rohan said in a sarcastic way that donr you remeber giving it me i think she will get a zor ka jhatka about that tomorrow
Wonderful update. Thankyou.
thanks for the update...