spineless adi calls amrita his friend

Posted: 11 years ago
Vikrams evil wife tells thakur ma  that amrita is adi very good college friend and spineless adi says yes😡 and that amrita is angry cause she wasnt invited for the wedding and tommorrow  adi also shown  removing   amrita engagement ring and putting it on sugni finger at thakur ma insistence I hate this spineless man😡 and this spineless fellow adi trying to convince amrita that he really does not love sugni but is marrying her because gulabia has taken a promise  from him to save sugni from thakur vikramspineless fellow also is ready to remove his photo with amrita and sugni on thakurmas insistence 🤢he is all while silent when thakurma keeps with her bashan about true friends should faith my foot😡 she tells amrita to celebrate and dance on her friends wedding but all the while spineless fellow shows same guilty bechara face🥱 and sugni and gulabia are looking guilty to core😡 spinless useless and mad egoistic bunch of foolish thakurs adi being worst  among  them 🤢he does not even have face to acknowledge his love amrita front of his nani and family 😕 Edited by mayona - 11 years ago
No surprise there. He is a worthless and Sugni really deserves him.
well,i have a doubt in thakurma's brain.how can she simply say to remove the ring.She should ask some question how their family ring went to Amu who is just a friend of Adi.Just friends dont share khandan rings..So she is also dumb!!!!
Adi has become such a pathetic case now if someone will tell him kill ur mom to marry sug,he will do that.
btw i like vikram's sarcastic expression,,it is like our expression,.As if he is saying how low you sank dear nephew !!!

I was actually thinking of opening a poll thread here to ask all those who stopped watching the show - Whose face is so grossly intolerable right now that it prevents you from watching the episodes altogether? My answer: Thakur Aditya Singh. 
shukar manavo adi just said amrita is his college friend not his name called sister.yeh bandha kuch bhi kar sakta hain aur kitna bhi gir sakta hain
Friends, I already have stopped watching the show, I do not care who is worse as it's all now a mess

I can sympathise the anger, disappointment and pain we all are going through right now  & I request we make use of our time wisely and keep to other more interesting and engaging activities.

Reading books can be very uplifting and empowering. I have been reading an interesting book to my kids called "The Mennyms",  about life sized rag dolls, it's hilarious & my kids love being read to. Their faces light up with smiles whenever I read to them and I would not exchange that for anything in the world! 

How about you? What do you find interesting, spiritually joyful & fulfilling & uplifting and what have you been doing with your day?

Fill your day with good thoughts and pleasant things. Keep yourselves happy, and well.

"We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here."

Your Time is Precious! Spend Wisely!

Istila

Originally posted by Istila

Friends, I already have stopped watching the show, I do not care who is worse as it's all now a mess

I can sympathise the anger, disappointment and pain we all are going through right now  & I request we make use of our time wisely and keep to other more interesting and engaging activities.

Reading books can be very uplifting and empowering. I have been reading an interesting book to my kids called "The Mennyms",  about life sized rag dolls, it's hilarious & my kids love being read to. Their faces light up with smiles whenever I read to them and I would not exchange that for anything in the world! 

How about you? What do you find interesting, spiritually joyful & fulfilling & uplifting and what have you been doing with your day?

Fill your day with good thoughts and pleasant things. Keep yourselves happy, and well.

Istila

That's nice advice, thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Yup and this is the saviour, the leading man they want to ram down our throats.  My 10 year old nephew has more b**lsthan him!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. 

Don't lose any sleep over this serial, 😊. We all know how it will drag, drag, drag, with meaningless, never-ending chaos. If they have a conscious, they will search within their souls and find answers why it is so unappealing to decent people, shockingly wrong, immoral & unethical to show perversion gaining the upper hand of good character & of values such as love, sincerity & truth.

Best Wishes

Originally posted by Istila

Istila

I love this post! ðŸ˜ƒ