Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gulabiya Aditya Sugni (GAS) all of them r spineless none of them is doodh ka dhula...sugni calls her mom dai ma infront of thakurma..and gulabiya is also doing samething...now there's new addition of aditya ...wow these three  totally deserve each other...😡good for nothing...ohhh goshhh i hateee this show nowww...getting worse day by day...😡
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I love this post! 😃

Thank you likarsh :) 

I am happy that I have stopped watching this show and stopped reading the updates- I couldn't digest them. I have plenty of other things to do in my spare time. This week, I took my kids out for tennis and had a great time in the park. So, yes, I hope you have a great week as we all know there is Life, other than watching PSH 😆
Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adi is what you call namard. He doesn't have single ounce of manliness in him. He doesn't have the guts to acknowledge his relationship with Amrita or telling G that he did Sardhakai to keep promise to his mama or acknowledge to his dadi that he is finally getting married to a Bedni. Adi is loser, cheater, spineless ,backstabber, dumb, wimp, hypocrite and 🤬.He is a shame in the name of Thakur👎🏼