WU 4 10 12, AMU KNOWS TRUTH.sad and angry

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Same set of situations that happend at vik-sug marraige.Difference is his wife came from ded and here a fiancee who was very much alive came back.
Dear TVS,no matter how hard you try to make them understand their fault adi-sug will go a step further down the gutter and shamelessly try to marry each other.
Why they are insulting Sita mayaa by taking her name.Sita mayaa was such a gem of a lady,g and sugni should not even utter that holy name.
If sugni has any self-respect,her so called ghamand then she should have sink to earth the way Sita mayaa did.
The behavior Amrita showing and The behaviour sugni showed when her heart broke were different.Amrita's reaction showed she has class,dignity.
Thanks for the updates👏
🤣  🤣

I only read the second to last paragraph. I burst out laughing reading the second sentence in that paragraph. 🤣  🤣

Thanks buddy for continuing to watch this and providing updates.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Thank you. I knew that Amrita would not make a scene. But I really hope she gets to tell Sugni what a true Bedni and backstabbing friend she is. Not to mention ungrateful selfish and nasty. I can't believe that they had the audacity to say that Amu should understand. And please stop using Sita maiya name to justify this low-down, no morals, shameless, betraying acts of theirs.
Who is wrong now??/? Who is right now???   They expect  Amrita to UNderstand????  to them her feelings dose not matter.  And what  should she understand???  That  to save Reva's marriage she did all this??? Gulabiya's Vachan...to save Sugni's life... WHEN THE HELL WAS SUGNI"S LIFE IN DANGER AND FROM WHOM????
   Really they think we are THAT stupid?
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
STOP using God's name to endorse an IMMORAL relationship. Any God fearing person would think 100 times before going down this road.

Are we sure Reva is not mad?
Does she really think that once Sugni is married TVS go back to her?

poor Amrita! I can't believe they are trying to convince her that everything is fine, that she should just get over her hurt feelings! And yeah Amrita was classy. ha ha I know I wouldn't be like that if I was her, I would let Sugni and Adi have it 😈

Chalhov thanks a lot for today's written update
TVS is grey and boring and wants to married a girl who is two or three generations younger than him ohh common cv's
Sorry to say TVS is a womanizer and a heart breaker in one