Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey well....it is obviously Harry/Ginny...

if u look at Harry's opinion in HBP....on the train...he starts respecting Luna n prefers 2 sit with Luna n Neville rather than go with tht idiot, whose name I just dont remember now...the one who gave Harry a love potion 😆 😆

But....Harry prefers 2 be just friends with Luna...when he asked her 4 Slughorn's party...it was bcoz he desperately wanted 2 shake off girls who were annoying him. plus all through HBP, he has felt pity on Luna. But just after he asked her...he regretted it n he was quick 2 add tht he n luna were going "just as frnds"

N even then.....when Ginny congratulated him on going with luna to the party....he was inwardly hoping tht she would be jealous 😉

plus....from the last scene in HBP....its so clear tht he loves Ginny so very much!
sumbulmashluvs thumbnail
thanx for clearing my confusions
thanx a lot to all of u
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think ginny- harry
and the way luna was takin care of neville in dumbledore's funeral,i think neville will be better wid luna.luna may have an imp role in the context that she can see things others cant. thestrals for eg

Edited by deepa_jd - 17 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi rocks

Hey well....it is obviously Harry/Ginny...

if u look at Harry's opinion in HBP....on the train...he starts respecting Luna n prefers 2 sit with Luna n Neville rather than go with tht idiot, whose name I just dont remember now...the one who gave Harry a love potion 😆 😆

But....Harry prefers 2 be just friends with Luna...when he asked her 4 Slughorn's party...it was bcoz he desperately wanted 2 shake off girls who were annoying him. plus all through HBP, he has felt pity on Luna. But just after he asked her...he regretted it n he was quick 2 add tht he n luna were going "just as frnds"

N even then.....when Ginny congratulated him on going with luna to the party....he was inwardly hoping tht she would be jealous 😉

plus....from the last scene in HBP....its so clear tht he loves Ginny so very much!

she was romilda vane, a 4th yr griffindor