Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

4th Oct: WU: Khushi de Andhi kare Manmani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS the WU Tanuji and the CAPS Debaji!!!

Kya aafat ki pudiya hai yeh bachchi...😑😑😑😑 Boring filler episode...😑😑😑😑
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeh bachchi kitni bolti hain yaar πŸ˜•  such a boring epi !!

thanks Tanu..
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My God this kid is just too much...It is becoming so irritating to hear her...there is absolutely no kiddishness or cuteness abt her...her dialogues are OTT..
I felt the episode was boring...Precap was horrible...Have a very bad feeling that Nidhi is again going to be termed as irresponsible and immature for keeping the kid alone at home...If this is what the CVs are going to show then dont know what to say...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu and Deba

The episode was alright...but Ashu's screentime is being eaten up by the Khushi-Nidhi track...don't like that personally..

The precap looks interesting!
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh bacchi kuch zada hi bolti hai...after some time its irritating...no wonder nidhi got irritated...liked the chocolate wala scene was nice...then BB revealing nidhi's secrets...nidhi's expressions were worth watching...baki to nidhi ki band baj rahi hai...uska fuse hi udh gaya hai...ok types epi..but ya its true i personally love nidhi's interaction with kids...not a trp epi...though precap is interesting...
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
This Kushi was too much today. Didn't like her talking beyond her ageπŸ˜• I liked Nidhi and Kushi eating a chocolate.
Nothing exciting.
Precap - Is there another fire waiting to erupt in Ashu Nidhi's life?😲
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no i cant bring myself to like the kid .. i tried a lot .. but no ways !
street kid or not ,  a kid doesnt speak these kinda things ... a street kid can be rude to elders but they sure appreciate when they get something nice .. 
my watchman's two daughters love it when i get them chocolates ..coz they know they dont get them often .. their smile makes my day !
but this kid seems to want more and more .. and behaves as if she is doing a meherbani on ashu and esp nidhi by coming in their lives .. 
sorry CVs .. 
the only thing worth watchin in 2day's episode was ashu ..he seems to be loving khushi more and more ...
monday ko to seems ashuji nidhi ki band bajane waale hain ..for leaving khushi alone !
thanks tanu !
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the caps DebaπŸ˜ƒ
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
track ko drag nahi karna chahiye...just come to the point yaar simple...and this girl...goddd...i would have loved a sweet kid instead seeing nidhi'd interaction with him/her wud have been fun as it has always been...