Posted: 11 years ago
What are your experiences and your opinions about the board ?
I have never used this board may be because this kind of board was not available when I experimented (in 1991-92) with planchette. But the experiences were quite revealing. Spirits gave lot of the information about their own world. Spirits are very good at telling you about the present position such as if you have lost something, it can tell you about its location, it can guide you. However, if you wanna know future or the outcome of any future event, it cant tell you that. It will give you some answer by connecting to your subconscious mind but these answers are no better than plain wishful thinking. Luckily, not even once we (I used to do it with 2-3 friends) did we face any problem. In the course of this experimentation we realised that spirits should be called only when absolutely necessary, and to know something which your logical mind cant analyse properly.
Its like a phone to another world where millions of people can anser the phone, however saying that you never know who will anser. It can open doors as well and if not used correctly it can be harmful. 
If you end up using it, which I dont recommed bc you attract to many bad sprits, you should light a white candle and have one clear glass, clear cup of water together. Ask only to good to come and commned any others to leave. If you beliven  God, then use him in his name or Either Alaha bassicaly any higher divine form you think of when the word is spoken. Always be specific with your question to know exactly the right anser given to you. Also be aware they may tell you things you may not want to know. Best of luck if you do it. 
I wouldnt touch one with a 9 foot pole. Watch the "Exorcist" lol
Posted: 10 years ago
Where can I get an Ouija board ?
Its ok if you do oujo board with some one who had done it before.you should know how to make the spirits return. Otherwise it may lead to bad consequences.
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Where can I get an Ouija board ?

Vintu...😛

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ungli.Fetish

Vintu, the evil spirited ghost.

I have already transferred $10 to your account. So looks like I get 1 question.

1) How did you get in this business 😉

Depending on this answer, your credibility shall be judged and more questions that is more money shall be thrown at your end for being an awesome ghost.

Originally posted by Ungli.Fetish

Woahhh, I didn't think hell would be so hellish LOL

Next question along with 10 bucks in your Swiss account, Hell branch.

So what kinda hotties do you come across in hell ?? And do they change your gender when you enter just to punish you some more 😆

Looks like 2 questions, but they still are intertwined, so counting as one. You can confirm with a lawyer in hell. I am sure there are many considering they are pro at looting people's wealth legally 😆