Paranormal

Ouija board - Page 2

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ihatesslk

WOW..so we have evil spirit in the Forum..this place is ominous..strange , very strange

Vintu, can ya tell me your credentials? Are you certified by the Satan of Hell? You see Ive met many bogus spirits and dey looted everything of mine..now i don't have single penny in my hands..so will ya still help me😳??

Hi Ungli😊..Be kind...and ask generous questions to this needy spirit..seems like hell is going thro' some economic crisis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S - Guys am new to India forums, can anybody tell me why there is no activity in this section? yesterday i was alone talking to myself over here..and hey i hope u don't mind , me jumping into your convoπŸ˜†..you see, you guys are only visible peeps over here.

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Huh..😲...if u are so credible, then you would know that am left with a  jar with only 2 cookies in it, few pieces of cloth, pair of shoes...oops!! I forgot...that bloody dog , took my one shoe out of that pair...hope he never get his bitch...yeah, so what was i telling?? Hmmm...an empty wallet and of course a broken heartπŸ’”...tell me out of these things, what can i give you??😭..am left with nothing

Unfortunately he got into a relation with my doggy, his bitch. Now I could relate that your dog...as he was having a shoe, torn I to pieces...by practicing and playing with it. I have  kept the pieces, for you, I can send it back to you. He left it with his loving bitch... I'll return it as I don't want them to have relational problems due to your curse for the shoe...
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ungli.Fetish

Vintu the ghost, you still have pending questions, answer them soon or I shall start charging you interest on the extra 20 bucks sitting in your account πŸ˜‰

Hey !... You have to pretend to be a little empathetic here ..as I tell ya my heart rending story ......I paid that $ 20 sum you never deposited to my account to the doctors of the hell and got my brains removed ..fully ..Hahahaha... ..Yeah ...:πŸ˜†..That was easily the most magnificent sight of all.. ..Especially when they fed that glistening,  smooth, wrinkleless
piece of meat to the dogs ...How evil ..πŸ˜†

You previous life ? ..Hm..You were a caterpillar ...who turned into a butterfly with the wings of colors, vivid and bright ..I snared ya and bailed ya up for life ...Now don't tell me you are here to avenge my crimes...

Vintu...πŸ˜›
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

What??😲 ...dat Son of the bitch is with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and What the hell..he PLAYED AND PRACTISED with my shoe😑..dirty dog...no i don't want to see his Pyar ki nishani Cuming to me...am sure Vintu the evil spirit will help meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...and do hell with curse..its all about Karma bitch...sorry dont send it to meπŸ˜ƒ..rather where will you send??...am hobo, homeless person...no permanent addressπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† ..u see

@ Bold:  WTH ...I'm for business and not some charitable work ..Like I did back in my life on earth ..When I traded my heart for hearts ...Hahhahaha ..πŸ˜†..It's simple .Show me the greenback ..Or show me your back ...

Broken hearts are abound in the hell...And the dogs ? They scare me to the hell ..

But again ..Remember you are dealing with the Ghost that's most astute ..I don't return nothing once I get hold of things ...The Hearts or the Money ...πŸ˜†

Alright earthlings... I ll be touring for a while .and be back after a few days...So make sure you have the dough ready by then ...

Vintu...πŸ˜›

SoPunk thumbnail
Even the Evil Spirits have holidays and we real people don't have it, what the phak life is this .. 

I better turn into a spirit than this πŸ˜² life πŸ˜‘🀒
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can they rob a bank if we tell them?and where do they come from?
SoPunk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandni_barbie

Can they rob a bank if we tell them?and where do they come from?

Only the enslaved one can do that πŸ˜‰

Others don't do it, as there is no logic for them to do it...paper notes, diamond or gold, has no value to them ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
innocentbachhi thumbnail
can anyone tell me how to use the board and how to call the spirit???