Oct 4 WU: Bara Saal is part of life not life!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I am doing bullet written update cuz Swetha is unable to do so.  

- Mona's Reality Check from Taani:  Taani tells Monadevi that Vineet is a good guy much better than PraCreep.  He lied about the movie for her to Pappa.  Taani found the ticket for the non-romantic film Mona actually watched.  She tells Mona that 12 years of marriage is hard for any woman to forget, but 12 years is not a life.  In other words, Mona move on with your life.  

- Anu's cat & mouse con'ts:  Anu continues to freak out about her mystery man...jumping at the phone, door, vagera.  She gets text that she will get surprise soon!  

-Bulbul's ka nest:  Bulbul lands at Anu's doorstep freaking her out.  She explains she will live at PraCreep's until Mona's marriage and was just visiting daadaji.  Mona wondering where Bulbul is and why she hasn't called from Pra's. Later Pra tries to tell her Bulbul is at his place and she will stay with Pra till Mona's marriage.  Anu tries to give lecture to Bulbul about adults always doing sensible thing even if it doesn't appear so. LOL!  Mona comes to drop off Bulbul's stuff and scold her.  Bulbul mouth's off.  Pradeep scolds her in Mona's defense.   After all leave - Mona remembers the past and separating from the kids in the children's room at Pradeep's.  

-PraCreep's regrets: Pradeep gets scolding from Mona for interfering. He says sorry for the drinking... they have moment about past...and Mona says something about its better somethings stay in the past.  He also apologizes to Anu thinking she removed his shoes while he was drunk...he then realizes it was Mona.  He thinks to himself he won't drink so much anymore.  His car doesn't start.  (Haahahaha - his car is as katara as him!)   Bulbul decides to take the bus instead of waiting for P's car to start.  

-Taani's First Day:  Mona feeds Taani dahi-sakar for her first day.  

- Vineet's Ride with Bulbul:  Bulbul reluctantly takes ride from Vineet at the bus stop.  Vineet wants to talk with her...tune in next week to find out about what.

Precap: Mystery man (played by Chetan) is at door and Anu in a shocked daze lets him into the apartment.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update anjana👍🏼.it was a filler episode🥱.interesting to see wt vineet wants to talk with bulbul especially aft seeing n understanding mona's care for pradeep😎.i really want to see madhav back in the show.tani's words to mona were so sensible⭐️.best dialogue of the episode too.👏
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 Thank u so much dear u r a savior today 😃

My laptop is acting very wierd since yesterday evening hope it gets sorted by Monday so that i will be back to normal 😕

Ufff nothing much in today's epi... So as we guessed they dragged it till Monday for Chetan's entry 😕

wise advice by Tani but did Mona get that into her brain??? 😕

Looking forward what Vineet want to talk to Bulbul

thank u once again 😃
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like to raise a toast to Taani. That girl took the words right out of my mouth.

Baaki sab bakwas.

Thanks for the update 😊.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Swetha - no prob - u lucked out that I am working from home today.  Hope ur computer is well by Monday.

A totally bheja fry week with zippo progress in terms of story  Mona remains stuck in the past, Pradeep remains a MEGA CREEP, Anu is chasing her own tail aka past, Vineet remains to nice for words, and Bulbul oscillates from passive to aggressive🤪 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
something unnerving about the scene of BUlbul entering Vineet's car...the way they are desperate to justify Mona returning to Pradeep...wouldnt be surprised if Vineet's grey/villanous character emerges now...the way BUlbul said...kya baat karni hai?...and the long shot of the car driving away...something eerie about the whole shot
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa07

something unnerving about the scene of BUlbul entering Vineet's car...the way they are desperate to justify Mona returning to Pradeep...wouldnt be surprised if Vineet's grey/villanous character emerges now...the way BUlbul said...kya baat karni hai?...and the long shot of the car driving away...something eerie about the whole shot

I confess I had a eerie feeling too...even when the car stopped...it had such a child kidnapping feel to it😕
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa07

Yes, I 100% agree..the scene is very suspicious and could be any extent...it doesn't look normal to me.

if they want to show Vineet is now kidnapping or abusing kids then, I have to give a big applaud to KHTV CVs, what a great way to unfold this character...this show rather be stopped.

I understand Pawan is very favourite to EK and he alway splays lead role, then please put Mona next to him..anyway,Mona keeps thinking about him not Vineet...so it doesn't require Vineet to be a bad guy..we understand Mona is a loyal dedicated wife and even her abusive husband put her in the worst trauma she will stay with him.

Please don't screw Vineet character so bad that we start hating ourself why we wasted so much time for this show.
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more thing could happen ..

Vineet will tell Bulbul he will make sure her parents get together...

So the two worst possibity Vineet turns out to be a big time villain or so much great that he will sacrifice his love for Mona...

Both cases we audience are loser.
😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

just saw vineet asking bulbul  to come in car

and  the precap of chetan entering

didnt see anything