Amrit Manthan

WU: Thursday, 4th October 2012

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please excuse me - I'm not a Hindu therefore I don't know which God is which - I don't intend to hurt anyone! 

• Agam comes into the room [where Nimrit was held] and sees the chair and the cut ropes, he assumes that she must have escaped. Then the goons arrive and hit him whilst Nimrit [unknown, the Agam is there] tries to escape out of the room by jumping out of the window [Agam nor the men know she's there]
  • Whilst fighting, Yug comes from behind and hits him on the head with a stick but Agam manages to push Yug down by pulling on his leg. [Yug has a mask over him so you can't see his face], Agam hits him and takes the mask off but Yug runs off before he could see his face.
  • Amrit calls and Yug tells her that Nimrit escaped yet again! ðŸ˜† Then she says forget it, did you atleast feed her the poisoned food? Yug says no and then tells her to shut up saying something that Agam is here as well...Amrit is worried.
  • Nimrit is running and hides from the goons when one of them sees her in the corner, but before he gets her, she hits on the head with a big rock [Woohoo!]
  • Whilst Nimrit is getting away from the goons, Agam tries to get his goon - Yug. Meanwhile, Tej is wondering there is no terrorist attacks...but then sees the Media coverage on Natasha's kidnap. Tej is calling and wondering what is happening but then says he'll help when he's finished his job [I think the terrorist or something]
  • Nimrit finds herself within a Maata ki chowki [Okay, I think this is it seeing as I seen something like this on EHMMBH😆] Nimrit prays thanks that she saved her and then hopes for Agam to come. Meanwhile, Yug hides (from Agam) into the temple. Agam is there behind.
  • Agam can't see Yug as he hides himself with a dupatta. Agam and Nimrit don't know they're in the same place. ðŸ˜­
  • Then whilst praying, Nimrit sees Agam and Agam sees her!!! Agam tells her that he is glad nothing has happened to her and she hugs him. They both smile. She says to him that she's not Natasha she tells him that she is his Nimrit. He says...Nimrit? [Okay, why do I get a feeling that this is a joke or something?] Agam literally accepts it and hugs her...😕
  • Oh and then Nimrit comes out of her daydream!!!! ðŸ˜­
  • Agam can't find Yug and Yug runs out...Nimrit also gets out..
  • Tej and Bubbly talk and he tells her that Nimrit has been kidnapped...Bubbly is shocked saying who did it? Tej says that its Amrit to get Nimrit away from Agam [they don't know that Amrit knows Natasha is Nimrit]. Tej tells Bubbly that he can't do anything as he is on his duty, he tells her to look after Ribban.
  • Tej is looking at the papers of drivers, they're getting checked..[terrorist issues I'm assuming]
  • The other guy with Tej looks at the people in the car...where DIMPLE'S CHARACTER is sitting near the edge and he flashes the light on her...Tej is standing in front of them with his back towards them [he can't see]. 
  • Dimple's character comes out and gives the paper to the guy and they are talking but Tej is oblivious. When she went in the car and the car went Tej turned around with a perplexed look, rDimple was even looking  relieved...😕
Precap: Nimrit and Amrit face off. Nimrit pushes Amrit down the cliff...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update Zahara
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What?? I was reading with a BIG ðŸ˜ƒ on my face while reading the Agam-Nimrit hug and confession part.. Suddenly jerked out of thoughts realizing it was a dream.. My dreams shattered too.. ðŸ˜­
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

The Epi was good as creatives keeping the intriguing part so well..

About Dimple my POV  the creatives have sketched a different avatar for her this time..thats the impression i got watching the Epi ..she might be a complex character..

Just waiting for tonight's Epi how Nimrit avenges Amrit..
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. Just waiting for 5th oct episode
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks for the WU!! I missed yest epi coz of my school farewell!!
-Gauri