-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Parichay

Written Update

Sorry I forgot it was my turn😳

At Dewan office, the episode starts with Kunal leaving when he heras how excited sidddhi is about abhay's proposal and how readily she accpted without even letting abhay speak.In the drawing room,A restless kunal is pacing thinking that siddhi looked really happy and extremely eager and more so than abhay to marry him.He thinks that he knew this would happen evetually and that siddhi marrying whomsoever,should not bother or affect kunal in anyway.

However upstairs,abhay is still confused if she has understood the surprise properly and after much cajoling she says she has seen the bangalore case that he is appointing her to and that is what she said yes to.Sulekha is upset and abhay heaves a sigh of relief and says thats exactly whjat the surprise was and that he would never surprise her again and leaves.siddhi looks puzzled and asks sulekha what he meant,she said i dont know but definitely not what i meant.She too leaves leving siddhi all the more boggled.Kunal is pacing restlessly in the drawing room.

At Summer camp, Anand bothers fool their supervisor with fake fever through onions and demand o go home.The supervisor after much reluctance gives in and gives prmission.Jubiliant they walk out of his camp where kunal's anand asks siddhi's anand where he got all this knowledge from and he replies that he was known for making plans in school.  Kunal's anand warns him against using such tactics in chopra house lest he gets caught.

At Dewan House, Abhay is thinking that he was right in not asking for her hnd else he would have made a fool of herself in front of siddhi.He sees kunal and asks the purpose of his visit and kunal tells him about the case.Abhay takes this oppurtunity to patch up kunal with sulekha since the drunk incident.She howver is angry at abhay only for not doing what he had been told by her despite her repesated advises to do it on today's auspicious occassion.Sh explains that she doesnt want to let go of a girl like siddhi and lose her out to someone else.This sets abhay thinking.

At Dewan house and summer camp, Siddhi is talking to anand on the phone where he wants siddhi to get back with his father.when siddhi asks if he is talking abhay,he says no,he's ta;lking about kunal,she is shocked and drops the coffee in her hand on kunal's shirt.He immediately fires her up and anand hears it on the phone and knows that kunal is at his home with siddhi.  they are very happy about the incident and say that this would make the execution of their plan much easier.

She takes kunal upto her room for a change of shirt.  Kunal sees other male shirts in her cupboard and gets sceptical and starts taunting siddhi that she did it intentionally to take his revnge on him for their past.

Meanwhile,sulekha and abhay come down to meet kunl.seeing him disappear she gets angry at kunal for his defiant and egioistic behaviour.Abhay calms her down saying that he has left the file behind for him.She says she is always worried for siddhi who has to deal with him on an everyday basis at work.She sees siddhi's phone on the table which was accidentally still in a held call,but abhay cant hear anyone on th other end so he cancels the call.Sulekha also sees the spilled coffee and is concerned whether she's alright and wants to meet her.Abhay asks her to calm down and tells her to let siddhi rest in her room and that he would catch up on them later.Saying so he leaves with sulekha still a little worried.

Meanwhile,upstairs they are still having a fight as thay dont give up on one instance of irritating the other.While changing the shirt,he asks her to look away as she's not his wife,she too says she's not interested since she's not his wife.They again give barbed hints on them moving on with their life partners.When siddhi asks if it is abhay he's talking about and that it seems to her that he's jealous.He says that she's lucky that she got what she wanted in life,name fame and money and that too from one man.She also hints at him marrying richa for her dad's money since after thakral's death everything would be richa and his'.Thsi irks him,and thats exactly what she wanted as she gets a chance to tell him that when he makes accusations at somebody,he/she is hurt in the same manner that he is hurt rright now by her accusation.He reparcates by saying that his siddhi is far better than her.  The screen freezes on her surprised face.

Precap: Kunal agrres to marrying richa.  When she asks if he is joking,he says that he seriously wants to marry richa.  She is shocked to hear this.
Edited by -Madhubala- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
minus D-Family crap...it was an awesome episode...
SiNal rocked...siddhi was excellent...so confident...strong and full on attitude...i hope this siddhi remains forever...i love the way she taunted kunal and cornered his emotions and made him confess indirectly of his love for her...kunal is so madly in love with siddhi...i loved his "mere siddhi"...kids were excellent...AC 2 is such a prankster...AC 1 is so innocent...like father...like son...like mother...like son...i am so happy kids are coming back to reunite their parents forever...

i am not too much bothered abt the precap as i know it was coming and i need to get mentally prepared for it...the wedding of the century is not happening at all...as now richa will meet hell in form of AC 2...he will make sure that noone takes his mother's place in his father's life...he will take revenge for the miseries...sufferings...pain and tears his mother had to bear from richa and C-family...get ready C-family and richa...AC 2 is coming to make life a hell...
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naz, Thnx fr the Written Update.

The episode ws wonderful only in terms of SINAL scenes - as enjoyed thier nok jhok and thier convo & also Anands scenes in camp. Rest of the part ws ignorable.

Hope we get to c more of such SINAL scenes in tonight episode also.

So i must say tht 

Thursday episode - Abhay Sulekha scenes - Precap scene = Mindblowing Episode.
Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago