Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@Swati - No, it wasn't a blooper. See, what happened was the Castiel needed more souls so he recruited Balthazar to go back in time and unsink Titanic. That would save all those people and their souls and add so many more as their descendants over the years.  And that's why Fate was upset and killing all the descendants of these people who should not have survived.

That change in history altered the chain of events and because of that, Ellen and Jo survived.  Now Fate was really upset and would kill Sam and Dean as well if the right events in the history weren't restored. So Castiel decides to let Titanic sink to get the upset Fate off their backs.  In the end, Dean and Sam feel like they just dreamed all about Ellen and Jo surviving and Ellen marrying Bobby. However, Castiel explains that that really happened with the whole unsinking the Titanic thing. 
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ alllrrriiiggghhhttt...
thx di.. :)
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this forum is getting spammed by some astrologer... cant the mods pls close the topic??
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guys please suggest me n if possible provide me with links of some animation sites where I can stack anis. I already have a software to make gif but there it can't stack them .
I tried to download Jasc animation shop from google but none of the links are working, can any one please please share their files with me, possibly uploading it some where ? I have already once downloaded Jasc animation, but the trial period has expired. So I dont think even if I download it from a site from google , it will work. So any other suggestion please. ðŸ˜³
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear JASC will work try google (it did just yesterday) to me just try to download ONLY JASC animation Pro...😳

try stacking PS CS7 or such stuff...even Gimp can help
for more please Check 

and 

as i guess that's the right place to have your questions answered😳
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@mis
for Q/A realated to avis and sigs visit avatar & signature shop forum:)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Di, thank you for the links. :D
And please give me the link of the video archieve. I need to to download all the episodes starting from S3. :)
I couldn't find any place from where I can download SPN episodes. The torrent links aren't working for me.
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

to download photoshop
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys , can someone tell me how to download videos from Torrents ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone knows any online site from where I can watch all the episodes of Supernatural on 1080p ? ðŸ˜³ Or in blue ray quality ?