What did you learn from Wed/Thurs episode?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
What did you learn from Priya's story? To become popular she created her on MMS and then when Mayank's family found out, Renuka destroyed Priya's life by molesting her and spreading the MMS. And what about the public? No one helped Priya.
hmm being popular always have both merits and demerits.
however its better to remain a commoner than become a celeb(yeah you read it right) like this or like poonam pandey or sherlyn chopra(who is demanding bharat ratna for her so called achievement).

two wrongs can't make one right. between revenge and punishment chose punishment because punishment is definite and ends after some time unlike revenge which is never ending chain.

don't want to discuss about people because if we are people then people are us.
Celebrities have their own life as well and not all are like Poonam Pandey and Sherlyn Chopra. We have people like Harshad Chopra, Karan Kundra, Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, and Vidya Balan who are very down-to-earth. They don't let the popularity get to their head.

Edited by paras22 - 11 years ago
A very good story which force us to think about our actions and consequences ðŸ˜³
I was speechless.  I didn't know how to react.  I mean can being popular be so important to someone that she would stoop this low?

Anyway, what did I learned?  Think hard about the consequences of your action before you act.