I loved it... but hated it to... Veiws?

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG We have our own SUPERNATURAL forum finally!! YAYYY
*jumps up and down the corridor waving pom poms*

Okay sorry had to start with that, am just so so exited after the premiere.
And no dont let the Title misled you, I was absolutely smitten by the episode; specially by Dean and Kevi (Yeah Yeah I said kevi.. its still better, till midnight last night i was crooning to him by calling him Kevu) ahem anyway,
 there are still somethings that confused me or well I dont know had me hurt?? amazed?? Bemused??
the first of that ofcourse being Sam.

#Man I hated him I so did. and No not because he left the life of a hunter,. god only knows they should have left that life eons ago, but just for the fact tht this guy didnt even try, not even once to atleast confirm whether his only remaining family; his elder brother was alive or dead.
I mean he just gave up?? Just like that.

Coz I dont know if he atleast would have tried to ascertain whether Dean was still alive I would have been fine I mean then I would have absolutely backed up that guy and shoved ,my fingers in the eyes of anyone who said that he was mean for stopping being a hunter,.
But now ?? oh hell no!!
I just hope Sam's chracter redeems itself or that they show proper reasoning as to why this happened or else I am gonna suffer from prolonged hateful Sam moments this season and i so dont want to coz i am as much of a sam girl as i am dean's!

#that being said. Man was it just me or sam actually looked real real real real tired?. like he had faught the world and lost every bit of himself to the fight (well thats true anyway huh!)
Brilliant portrait of that by jared ,.. spot on !!!

#again guys I wanna know how did sam know where to meet dean??? didnt sam tell him tht he has thrown all the phones he had???. bit confusion there. did i miss something?? please clarify!

#lastly. Crawley guys!!! again was it just me or did that badass demon actually looked like... I dont know tired, totally mellowed down?.. (highly in mourning after the death of his soulmate or sth??)
he did to me!

coz for one man he was unshaven ! and quet and I dont know what.. it was something uncrawlish about him.,
 moreover he fell so easily for kevin's trap in FB and then sam n dean and kevin just drove past him in the car?? wow1 that was totally unreal. also sam n dean come n find kevin within a couple of hours and crowley with a but load of demon army at his disposal couldnt find that guy for six months? wow seriously amusing! guess crawley is loosing his touch!
hope i never feel that again. coz i love me some crawley.. err the badass one !
😆

Just wanted to know what you guys think about these things? just what your actual initial feeling were regarding the above points??
alsono i am absolutely not gonna say anything about Dean... no not at all
I am serious nothing not even a single world..

*tries keeping quiet for two minutes*
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , I FREAKING ADORED DEAN YESTERDAY!!! WHERE THE HELL IS JIMMY CARVER? I NEED TO KISS THAT GUY TO DEATH !!!

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 11 years ago
@Sam "abandoning" Dean: We discussed the same thing here and here, so check that out I'm too lazy to type it again ðŸ¤£

@How Dean found Sam: The place Dean and Sam met was Rufus' cabin. When Sam didn't answer his phone etc Dean went to the only familiar place he knew, and that is Rufus' cabin. He didn't go there to meet Sam he just needed a place to crash. We're to assume (for now) that Sam frequents the cabin because he found Dean. I was pretty confused about it too, but this is what I gathered!

^^ Copy pasted from Aanya. ðŸ¤£ Aanya, dude ILY. ðŸ¤—
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
Sam's aloof behavior regarding Dean's disappearance also had me in pits. I had imagined him to be neck deep in research or getting someone to do some voodoo to get Dean back or at least to get any info about him being alive or dead... but I was unpleasantly surprised by what I saw.

Secondly, Crowley was treating Kevin not like a hostage but kinda like a guest... I know he was being kept as a hostage but he was being gentleman like with Kevin. I know he badly needed him but always imagined Crowley to keep his chin up attitude no matter even if he's the one who needs help... so was stunned there too!

Can I say I didn't like that Channing girl at all!.. Plus I think I liked Kevin better in his old hairstyle... made him look kiddish but kinda sweet... will take me some time to get used to his new look. And yeah, I'd like to know how Kevin kept himself hidden from Crowley for such a long time??... when it just took Sam barely a few hours or days to find him... all this has left so many questions in my mind.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
oh mahi u spoke every word for me !!
 and yeah even i wasnt much impressed by that girl..
though i wont say i didnt love the way she put sam in his place. Man i was feeling bitchy against sam and even though he looked hell abashed when dean questioned him regarding his efforts for dean or kevin, still i am feeling relentlessly hateful for him!!
 it feels so bad ! coz i for one always had felt for him. even with whole rubi lucifer fiasco. i was angry at dean for a long time for nt giving sam his due in s5 but now man .. that was way tooo .. stupid.

hope something is done to make that right !

also crawley is I dont know man he didnt feel like crawley at all to me !

and kevind hairstyle , i liked that. ( i have a fear of boys with long-ish hair. i am dead scared of jared. ROFL)
 hope crawly gives sam a haircut manicure pedicure too !
@Sam "abandoning" Dean: We discussed the same thing here and here, so check that out I'm too lazy to type it again 🤣

@How Dean found Sam: The place Dean and Sam met was Rufus' cabin. When Sam didn't answer his phone etc Dean went to the only familiar place he knew, and that is Rufus' cabin. He didn't go there to meet Sam he just needed a place to crash. We're to assume (for now) that Sam frequents the cabin because he found Dean. I was pretty confused about it too, but this is what I gathered!

xoxo
OMG husna You actually copy pasted everything from Aanya. Lazy girl ðŸ¤£

and guys checking ur here n here now...

but what about crawly???

n aanya good n feasible explanation abt sam tht cabin n dean..
 but still even with tht all, shouldnt sam have shown more shock? relief something??? if he didnt know tht dean was there!

hmm i just needed a lil bit more zing or spice from sam's side in tht scene

*reads last line again*
man i need to lay off watching masterchef so much!!!🤣
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

oh mahi u spoke every word for me !!
 and yeah even i wasnt much impressed by that girl..
though i wont say i didnt love the way she put sam in his place. Man i was feeling bitchy against sam and even though he looked hell abashed when dean questioned him regarding his efforts for dean or kevin, still i am feeling relentlessly hateful for him!!
 it feels so bad ! coz i for one always had felt for him. even with whole rubi lucifer fiasco. i was angry at dean for a long time for nt giving sam his due in s5 but now man .. that was way tooo .. stupid.

hope something is done to make that right !

also crawley is I dont know man he didnt feel like crawley at all to me !

and kevind hairstyle , i liked that. ( i have a fear of boys with long-ish hair. i am dead scared of jared. ROFL)
 hope crawly gives sam a haircut manicure pedicure too !

This should be the million dollar question: When will Jared Padalecki get a haircut??🤣
Originally posted by mahi0809

This should be the million dollar question: When will Jared Padalecki get a haircut??🤣

it is.
sometimes i dream about getting this chance of cutting jared's hair with a metre long scissors😆
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

it is.
sometimes i dream about getting this chance of cutting jared's hair with a metre long scissors😆

You know how Dean and Sam returned from hell, I wonder if we did succeed in giving Jared a haircut (won't call it a trim, that would an insult to Jared's lustrous silky long hair😆) will it return back too?🤣🤣... with the meter long scissors we'll need a permanent solution to stop the return of Jared's long hair from the scalp!😆
very well said everyone. agree with you dolly mahi and all who supported dolly's argument. I know it would sound funny but i have a theory that sam and amelia would have broken up not due to sam moving away but due to the fact that he loves DOGS more than amelia 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
and that flowing mane needs to be toned down a bit hahahahahahaha. He is our very own Loreal's brand ambassador !!!!!
But keeping all these thinhs aside epi started so much and kept us wondering. I have a n honest opinion that it would be better than the previous season. So much loose ends in first epi itself lets just wait and watch!!!!

Now about dean ! Continued in next post 🤣  🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£