Hitler Didi

Rishii and his reaction--My take...!!!

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends here is my another post...!!!

so many questions regarding Rishii's reaction, well everyone has ther view so let me pen down my take as well  😛

Hmmm Rishii's reaction well i can say one thing- he know how and where to react and do it perfectly..!!
I remember some time earlier where he just lost his control and bursted out, complains were made he should have been calm and composed..!
And now when he is trying to calm and react, this time hyper reaction were expected..!!

But from my side i would say he reacted what a normal human reacts in both the situations..
when required he over reacted in the scene when required handled it calmly..
i mean i cant expect him to panic like shweta was doing and sit and cry "what happend to my Indu" ...!!!!
But that does not mean he did not care about his daughter..
he do was worried and even called again to chk in the mean time arranged the blood also...!!!
we knw and understand how much he loves and care his li'l one...!!!
and as a father he did what was required that time and he did so I HAVE NO COMPLAINS...!!

Aur confrontation scene ke baare mei toh i don even wanna think ki his expression were at fault..
i don even wanna think going through the phase wen ur loved ones are not with u any more..
so wen that person comes and stands in front of you, what reaction it wud be don knw but surely would have been nothing more than what Rishii's expression where...!!!
When a peron is in a shock, i don think anyone could be in a state to say something..
For me his eyes spoke all that even the words could not have said...!!!

Post-confrontation Rishii was getting only the flashback of his shreemati ji and does decided he will find out the truth..!!! but also he has to look after her daughter right..
agar woh indu ko hosital mei akele chodkar bhopal shreemati ji ke haunt mei lag jate toh am sure Rishii as a father par questions hote..
so here as a father we saw his responsibility towards indu and did the right thing and brought her back to town..!!!

aur apne pyaar par itna vishwas toh hai ki woh khud chale aayegii and and yes she did..!!
Akhir Inshii/Zaashii ka strong connection haii ❤️

So all i can say is that Rishii brilliantly portray all type of expression chahe woh
20 mins long ho ya phr 2 sec, you always leave your impact on that scene and make it
delight for us to watch that again and again..!!!

Now your Jugadpan,mastii and yes your one-liner/shayrii are much in demand and are eagerly waiting for to see more of it...!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.I seconndu .As  usual great post Shona.I completly agree that our hero's action is mind blowing as Rishi in all roles.So l i can also say is that Rishii brilliantly portray all type of expression chahe woh
20 mins long ho ya phr 2 sec, you always leave your impact on that scene and make it
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post & fully agreed..anyway i dont think we need to give proof on how rishi was right & how he acts acc to the situation..people who are watching HD from the begining are well aware of his actions.  So let us get ready to see his action once again how he brings his wife into his life people
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shona as usual very nice post 👏 .i completely agree with you 🤗
yes sumit's action is superb as rishiii in all roles as a father as a husbend as a lover👏 all roles mein rishii ka kiya kehna ❤️
and yes  " chahe woh
" hum thakhte nehy..

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful post again shona

hes a good father we saw his concern for indu in that hospital scene 😳😳
once he got out of his trance of seeing his love

only 2 people matter to him in his life the reason for his living indu and the one who gave him life again through her love
and he is finally gonna see the latter back in his life 😳😳

im sure many more instances in the future are gonna prove that hes a damn fine father!

he has already started showing his love for his daughter in a few episodes hes gonna open up a lot more
Edited by ...Mels... - 11 years ago
sumitROCKERS thumbnail
Wonderful post... tooo goood 👍🏼 👍🏼.. SV always rocksss 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post shona
tujhe pata hai mujhe uss 2 minut sumit rishi ko dekhne ke liye wo meri beti boring scean dekhna pada par haan jab rishi ko dekha mujhe wo meri beti ki ek bhi line yaad nahi thi aur jahan tak reaction ki baat h rishi ka riaction natural tha ko beech road par chillane nahi lagta ki meri beti ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi aur rishi ka zara ko dekh kar lost reaction jaise wo abhi bhi wahi khoya hua h jab indu wada mang rahi thi tab bhi ek khayaln main khoye admi ke perfect expretion the magar kuch logon ko acting ki samajh nahi h to rishi ki kya galti
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey  Shona ...

Beautiful post ... as always .    😊

What can one say about Sumit's portrayal of Rishi  ??    

One does not have to say anything about his Acting abilities... except that in a very short span of time Sumit has made a place for himself in the hearts of millions of normal people like us .    😳

As for the impact of his scenes ... what does one need to say ...even a 30 second scene of his overshadows the entire 22 minutes of the show .     😊 
Edited by twila - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumit is the king of expression..no second thought about it..his 2 mins appearance overshadows everyone in the show..that is the power of SV..proud to be his fan😊
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shona ausum post👏👏⭐️
i completely agree😳
evn two mins of our hero lights up d entier show😳
plus i felt his rection was perfect😳wen evr he sees zara or hears her voice its like he goes into a trans...he is seeing n heard his love after 8 long years , i tink in such a siuation a person will actually not know wether to smile after seeing his love or cry out all d pain of not having her by his side for  years...n dat is perfectly wat rishi did❤️
rishi rokz😳zashi rokz😳
❤️❤️❤️