LOST LOVE *NEW SS* (pt4 pg18) updtd15 oct.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends' I'm here with a SS' hope you like it' please let me know if you guys liked it, and if should I continue it.

"LOST LOVE"

"Sir I think that there is a secret way' we should try' we have come here secretly' and we should'" said shree.

Rathore: Yeah' you are right'.but how'

Shree: Sir it needs a password' I will try to hack'

Arjun: Do it fast'.

Suddenly they heard someone's steps, they are perplexed as this time they entered almost as thieves, as they couldn't reveal that they were not here for party, but for their investigation. They hardly knew anything, except that they can get some clues about the drug business. Suddenly someone opened the door' but suddenly Shree was able to open the secret door, which led them in a dark room from which they could see what was happening outside.

A girl in her late twenties, but still an engrossing beauty, entered' she had dark black hair, with heavy curls' she was looking absolutely stunning in her beautiful cocktail dress, and shree and chotu were busy in checking out her, murmuring how beautiful she was, whereas Rathore, Riya and Arjun were wondering where they are, without seeing outside what was happening outside'

Arjun: Pakka koi na koi gadbad hai' itni secret jagah' pakka information sahi hai' humein yahan par carefully check karna chahiye'

Rathore: *quite lost somewhere, he is feeling as he had known this place for his whole life, but then he comes out from his trance*Haan tum sahi keh rahe ho' dekhna to padega'Sh' *he was about to call shree and chotu when Arjun stopped him as he thought they were looking if someone is coming there or not*

Arjun: Hum teenon kar sakte hain'. Riya apne phone ki torch on karo' and look around..
Riya stepped forward but something struck her, as it was absolutely dark in the room, and she stumbled, but Arjun held her and clamped her mouth as a scream was about to escape from her lips' they stood like this for a while, feeling each other's breath, intoxicated for a moment, but suddenly they come out and leave each other. Riya took out her phone and as she switched on the torch and the light flashed on the wall, then what they saw, was shocking, would be an understatement of the millennium'

There was a most beautiful stunning painting, almost covering the whole wall, someone has painted it with whole heart, mind, soul, emotions, love and care the whole world could altogether posses. In that painting was Rathore' Sameer Rathore and the same girl who was outside, and it was signed by 'SAMYESHA''  Arjun and Riya were mesmerized by that painting while Rathore has stepped in some other world' Tears were streaming out from his eyes uncontrollably and he was murmuring something to himself' he took the riya's phone and as the dim light illuminated the room, they felt as they were in a world of love'  All over there were pics of Rathore and that girl, no one could ever imagine that Rathore could love someone, sternness of his face could melt, his eyes were able to depict love and passion too' But all of them were in the world as they heard a scream'  Listening to that Rathore, riya and Arjun rushed to the door, to watch out what was happening outside and shree and chotu looked inside the room for the first time and watched their chief's past through the pictures which were covering each and every inch of the wall'. And wondering about this mystery when they heard the conversation outside'.

"You can do anything but I'll not do what you want'." The girl said with tears in her eyes.

PART1-PG1
PART2-PG4
PART3-PG12
PART4-PG18
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
Very nice meghu.rathore's mystry girl wow .continue soonEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
very nyz plz update soon
thanks for the PM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Megha, great start to the SS, looking forward to reading more of it.
Finally...an SS on Rathore... : D
looking forward to read it..good work!

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 11 years ago
hey wow this so amazing 

the love side of rathore god...so cute

so we have a girls who is madly in love with our ETF Chief...

this is so interesting...u always come with new idea ...i love it

Thanks for the pm...i waiting what will happen next...
Originally posted by samiya.059

Very nice meghu.rathore's mystry girl wow .continue soon

thanks dear.. btw wow the name you have given to me is cute... meghuπŸ˜›
Originally posted by gwentlend

very nyz plz update soon
thanks for the PM

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ
⭐️
πŸ‘

thanks a lot dear for liking it so much...
Originally posted by sbp1971

Megha, great start to the SS, looking forward to reading more of it.

thanks dear..i'll continue it...