Balika Vadhu

BV - Oct 5th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JB pretends to be wrong about the way he ask for forgiveness and that he is now truly sorry.He promises not to stand in Anandi's way anymore especially now that she has decided to move on. He should have gone back to Mumbai, but alas that couldn't happen. He tells Anandi that she is lucky to have Shivu in her life. He tells Shivu that he lost Anandi because of his mistakes. He is sure Shivu won't make the mistakes he made and that Shiv will never find a girl like Anandi. Shiv offers to have JB to the hospital. He tells Bhim Singh to drop JB at the hospital to get checked up. Jagya thanks him and leaves after shaking hands with Shiv. JB thinks to himself that this accident was intentional and Shiv will realise this soon.

Irawati looks worried and wonders why CM is acting this way. She is being very insensitive about Jaggu's matter. Why did she have to bring up JB's topic in front of DS and family. CM has been so friendly with Ashima in the past, so what problem does she have with Anandi. Alok tells Irawati that CM has lost her husband in a very young age and hasn't been able to get over her husband's memories till now. Since Anandi too has separated from Jaggu, CM fears that just like her, Anandi too may never be able to forget Jaggu, which will impact Shivu's life. He says that in the temple, Anandi and CM both were very affected that someone bad-mouthed Shivu. This proves that both of them care for Shivu a lot. Once CM accepts Anandi, she will love her more than anyone else. Irawati hopes this happens.

Shivu and Anandi are in the office. Bhim Singh comes there and tells them he dropped Jaggu at the hospital. Anandi asks him if he dropped him at the door, if he was in pain, did he look alright etc. Bhim Singh says he looked ok. Shivu notices this whole convo. Anandi decides to go home, Shivu offers to drop, but she declines.

Anandi at school remembering the whole accident and Jaggu's lecture. Shivu too remembers all the happenings. Jaggu remembers the engagementwala scene and how happy Shivu and Anandi looked. Anandi is upset and goes to the mandir. Shivu too leaves looking upset. Anandi at the temple wonders what is happening, the whole situation has muddled everything and hopes to find a way out of all these soon. She turns around to see Shivu praying. Both smile at each other. 

Anandi is surprised to see Shivu there. Shivu says he has such a girl in life who finds solace to come to the temple when troubled. Anandi asks him if he is troubled. They sit outside. Anandi asks Shivu again and says she has such  a man in her life who can figure out what she is thinking without her saying anything. So she too has started to read faces better.  Shivu tells Anandi that she may be confused and if she feels her past is calling out to her, she should not ignore it, she can act upon it.

Anandi says she is upset because of Jagya's presence, but not because she has feelings, but because if Jagya is in trouble her family gets upset and she doesn't like that. She assures Shivu that she can only see Shivu as her future and life partner, he is her best friend 👏
Shivu says he only wants Anandi's happiness and is in no hurry when it comes to their relationship. They both remember how irritated they used to be of each other, but now are such good friends.  Shivu says he has gained a lot in their relationship and promises to always be there for Anandi, but she should promise him to have courage. Anandi smiles and shakes his hand as a promise

Precap :

Anandi comes to circuit house. Shivu opens the door in a vest and towel. Both look embarassed. Anandi mumbles that she came to give food. Shivu rushes in to wear some clothes. Anandi laughs

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaunse wala bhikari?
Jaggu bhikari? Ya live update waale bhikari :-)

Wow...so we'll see cute ansh moments on Monday:-)

Thanks for the updateEdited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
wow girl...your updates are fast :)
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...thanks for super quick update😃
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda9183

Kaunse wala bhikari?
Jaggu bhikari? Ya live update waale bhikari :-)

The only true bhikari I have ever known is Jaggu dada
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...looks like today's episode is really good and I just cant wait for Monday 🤪🥳
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update... 🤗

Oooh La La...Towel Scene on Monday...
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update

i hate jaggu bhikari 😡 .even i didn't like A's concern for JB but its her nature to uska kuch nahi ho sakta.

Loved Ansh scene.they r too cute and sweet.their understanding was amazing.love this couple so much 😳

precap was awesome,waiting for monday
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
priya u got the best episode of the week to update
next is my turn..how i will able to i dont know..i will be on lala land☺️ 
anandi's concern will put her in trouble...i wish shiv can prevent that..sigh!!
the temple scene is the most meaningful of shiv-anandi till now
fuzzyface thumbnail
Oh La La precap, Anandi is so lucky 😳😆
I am happy Anandi is clear about the future and life with Shi.

Thanks for the update.