Poll

which is ur fav season??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: iluvvampires

dey have been to hell heaven now purgatory..

its over now..wer els dey can go..

Maybe there is some other mythological place remaining. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We have to understand that running a show for 7 seasons and now 8th is not an easy task. The show has done a great job which is why they got an extension after every season. Just the way the show explored mytholgy from being a Supernatural themed one, they will work out on something else until its time to bid goodbye. Personally I'd like the show to have a few more seasons. But again, we all have our POV's.
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are my MOST favorite <3
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Season 5 without any doubt
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's so hard for me to pick a favorite season. I've just watched 7 seasons in 6 weeks so it's all pretty fresh in my mind but I'm having such a hard time picking one.  My most favorite episode has to be Swan Song and that's in Season 5 so I guess I'll go with that. 

I don't know why some people don't like S6 & 7, I personally enjoyed those seasons too.  It must be so incredibly hard to keep the show running for so many seasons and still come up with something new. I think they've done a pretty good of that. And honestly speaking, if I get to see Jensen, Jared, and Misha, they have my permission to go for another 100 seasons.