Top 10 best comic epis from S1-S7 are? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
best comic epis???

most obvious is mystery spot... 🤣 i like the way sam mimicks dean... and relates to him.. what happens next 😆 hilarious!!!!!!!
i dont know why... but i found yellow fever in season 4 to be funny... some of dean's scary expressions... were too funny... like the way he gets scared of a cat.. and runs out the door..
season 5.. ... changing channels.. also cracked me up... that japanese gameshow, tv commercial with the trickster was too funny.. my bloody valentine... with the cupid 🤣 that kept hugging cass, dean and sam
season 7... time for a wedding... sam's wedding with becky... seeing dean expression i went 🤣
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah flutter time for wedding was fun..but it hurt me when sam said  he doesn't need dean in his life...😭 ofc he was under love potion🤔
-Su- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#1 Bad Day at Black Rock
"I lost my shoe." , "I'm batman." :D 
Pure awesomeness!

#2 Mystery Spot
"Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday, too!"
Great episode- goes from a comedy to one of the most heart-breaking episodes seamlessly

#3 Changing Channels
Town to town, two-lane roads...That song :D
Sam: Well I say... jackpot. Dean:Well I say... No guts, no glory.
Good stuff!

#4 The French Mistake
"Oh, crap. I'm a painted wh**e." , "You married fake Ruby?" , "This must be fake mine."
This episode is the reason why I love meta :D

#5 A Very Supernatural Christmas
"You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill ya! ", the guys singing  Silent Night xDD
Like Mystery Spot, this one has all that I love about this show in one episode :)

And I also love: Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Phantom Traveller, Monster Movie...hell, all SPN comedy episodes are so good! ðŸ˜ƒ