Sasural Simar Ka

Friday, 5/10/12 Written Update

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
episode starts with Veeru entering Khushi's hospital room. He taunts her and mocks concern saying she would want to take care of the precious baby. She agrees but says that she had to obey his demand. She explains what happened. She says that she was thinking what if she fell off in the other direction? Veeru looks unsympathetic. Khushi says she did this just for him, for THEIR love and future. She was holding his hand but he pushed it away.

He threatens her that if she doesn't do what he says then no one in this world would be able to save her. If anything can save you then it's the property. If it is not in your name, you're as good as dead. He leaves a scared Khushi. Just as he had left the hallway, Simar returns from leaving the family to the car.She enters Khushi's room. Khushi says "Have you seen Simar? The outcome of not listening to me. Whatever happened was entirely and only your fault. There's still time, transfer that property to my name. Next time, whatever happens to me but you ?

Skipped a Part.

Khushi says that she can transfer without telling anyone.
Precap Scene: Khushi threatening Simar to give over the property and Simar refusing to. Khushi saying that if she wants to always be the dutiful daughter-in-law then she will have to give up the dream of being a mother. They had also shown the sonogram on Khushi's stomach which made Simar flashback to when she was pregnant. Simar agrees to do whatever she says.

Its morning and they're at home. Mata Ji's Lawyer comes. He says that he has prepared the papers and it is in Simar's name. And when her child is 18, then he will have full rights on it but until then this property will be in Simar's name. He hands the property papers and leaves. mata ji gives the papers to Uma to put the papers in her name. Khushi is sent up to rest.

After a filler scene of Pari's husband begging with a priest to be a father, we see Khushi talking with Veeru. Khushi says "Do you think everything will be fine?" "Don't worry Billo. My lawyer very cunningly kept this property in your name. I am coming with the papers and of course you have to get the signature." "Don't worry about that because Simar's fate is in my hand. She'll do exactly as i say". Roli overhears this and thinks" Who was Khushi talking to and that to about Simar didi? I was right. She is for sure going to create a problem.

Khushi sees Roli and tenses up. She asks in a sweet tone why was she here? Roli asks in a harsh tone "Who were you talking to?" Khushi says smugly "How does this concern you? Anyways Roli, your habit of suspecting me has not gone away. Good." "Look Khushi, i have no concern for you. Just stay away from Simar. Otherwise..." "Otherwise what? What will you do? What?" "In the smugness of carrying Simar's baby, don't forget that I have evidence against you." Khushi shocked. She plays the recording." I have multiple copies. That's why I am saying, don't think about planning something. Understand?"

Precap:  Simar in Mata Ji's room thinking for God to forgive her but for her child's safety she has to do this sin. Before Mata Ji comes, instead of the real papers, i have to keep the fake ones. Mata Ji catches her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanx. Cant see simar in these stat
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail