Dean winchesters one liners u juz cant forget.. - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i think season 5 episode 11 "sam interrupted"  teh wraith episode...๐Ÿ˜•
i am not sure ...i might be wrong..if yes..am sorry in advance

You're right. This was in Sam Interrupted. 
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I loved what he said in Swan Song when he tells Sam that he's on board with his decision to say yes to Lucifer. "Watching out for you is my job. More than that, it's who I am."

awww THIS ONE SUMS UP DEAN!!! 
love you for quoting it๐Ÿค—
can you make a siggie on this quote for starters??๐Ÿ˜ณ
^ Already working on it :)
@mahi yeap with an assorted scenes of Dean looking out/sacrificing for sam ...and the quote running through those scenes like a golden ribbon/thread and holding all together like a pearl necklace
thread being the quote and pearls being those scenes
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
hey if ur making that siggie ...u can put season 2 scene where sam is dead n dean is sitting near his dead body ...he said thr also"I had this one job...n I screwed it up"
Every time I watch that scene my heart is in my throat ...thats some wonderful peice of acting ...Jensen did a terrific job...pls pls make a siggie for that

love
akki

thr is this season 6 episode about fairies...

Some of the funny dialogues I loved:

"CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!! CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!!"๐Ÿ˜†

"Empathy sam empathy!!!"

"I was kidnapped by aliens n u were banging pertruli!!!!"๐Ÿ˜†

when hit by tinkerbell:
"There was this small ...hot naked lady with nipples...n...She hit me"๐Ÿ˜†

Each episode has its trademark deanisms ...u have to jus watch one episode n then u will have many favourite one liners ...
M in love with dean for a long time...I love him even when he cusses n womaniZes ...I dunno ...CRAZY for that guy!!!!
n at the same time watch him at conventions ...the guy is super respectful n so shy n quiet n reserved...generally guys who r this handsome dun have their heads on their shoulders...mind u...its very difficult to find these charms in foriegn celebrities...my god this guy talks so fondly about his grandmom ...wife ...even dogs..M so madly in love...n how convincingly he plays dean ...a character so opposite to his own self...NO WORDS

no offence but how many of u r his fan before anybody else's???...I was reading intro of the members the other day ..most of u seem to have come frm TVD forum...aren't there enuf fans of jus Supernatural first here??

I ve been a part of supernatural fandom from a long time ...n I am nt that into TVD ...becoz I hv not so much interest in Vampire stories...I was mad for PRISON BREAK too...but TVD is not my thing...I hope more supernatural fans in India join this forum ..thr r jus so many on FB...

Love u all for opening a thread here...I wud certainly love to discuss this show here rather than at some foreign forum...

love
akanksha 

Edited by akkiiiii - 11 years ago
Originally posted by akkiii

hey if ur making that siggie ...u can put season 2 scene where sam is dead n dean is sitting near his dead body ...he said thr also"I had this one job...n I screwed it up"
Every time I watch that scene my heart is in my throat ...thats some wonderful peice of acting ...Jensen did a terrific job...pls pls make a siggie for that

love
akki

I didn't add that scene to the that particular sig, but I did make a different sig of this scene. Check out the creations gallery.

This guy makes me cry in every single emotional scene of his. I remember I had tears in my eyes when he finally confessed to Sam about the way he feels about losing their Dad. I full on cried when he talked about hell. JA is perfection personified, and so so talented.  I can keep going on and on and on about JA but I should stop because my obsession with JA is unrelated to the this thread ๐Ÿ˜†

And to answer your question, no, I'm not a TVD fan. 
Originally posted by akkiii

love
akki

thr is this season 6 episode about fairies...

Some of the funny dialogues I loved:

"CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!! CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!!"๐Ÿ˜†

"Empathy sam empathy!!!"

when hit by tinkerbell:
"There was this small ...hot naked lady with nipples...n...She hit me"๐Ÿ˜†

Each episode has its trademark deanisms ...u have to jus watch one episode n then u will have many favourite one liners ...
M in love with dean for a long time...I love him even when he cusses n womaniZes ...I dunno ...CRAZY for that guy!!!!
n at the same time watch him at conventions ...the guy is super respectful n so shy n quiet n reserved...generally guys who r this handsome dun have their heads on their shoulders...mind u...its very difficult to find these charms in foriegn celebrities...my god this guy talks so fondly about his grandmom ...wife ...even dogs..M so madly in love...n how convincingly he plays dean ...a character so opposite to his own self...NO WORDS

no offence but how many of u r his fan before anybody else's???...I was reading intro of the members the other day ..most of u seem to have come frm TVD forum...aren't there enuf fans of jus Supernatural first here??

I ve been a part of supernatural fandom from a long time ...n I am nt that into TVD ...becoz I hv not so much interest in Vampire stories...I was mad for PRISON BREAK too...but TVD is not my thing...I hope more supernatural fans in India join this forum ..thr r jus so many on FB...

Love u all for opening a thread here...I wud certainly love to discuss this show here rather than at some foreign forum...

love
akanksha 

well am one who has never watched TVD lol i am only SPN fan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yeah am watching it from 1st season๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am also memeber of SPN fandom for long..but am more active in Twt than FB ...nice to meet you...I LOVE brotherly bond and Dean๐Ÿ˜ƒ as a brother ofc..but as a fan am J2M fan think them as my elder brothers๐Ÿ˜ณ 
My fav are..
Hope your apple pie is freaking worth it..
U fudgin touch me again i'll fudgin kill ya.
Dean to henrickson: I think i am adorable.
Dean: Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they, they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their ass.
Dean: No, see, married couples can get divorced. Me and him? We're like, Siamese twins.
Dean: Don't worry, Sam - I promise I won't trade you for smokes.
Dean: I'm sorry, you look like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers.
dean to his baby :He doesn't understand us baby.
DEAN:Those sons of bitches xeroxed us.
Dean: You know, it's bad enough that they're ganking people, wearing our mugs, but now this? Have us driving around in this... this caboodle while Baby's on lockdown.
Dean to sam when he thinks of auctioning impala :No. Mnh-mnh. Say it and I will kill you, your children, and your grandchildren.
The best : son of a bit@h..!!!!
The list is endless
In season six:
"Empathy sam empathy!!!"
when hit by tinkerbell:
"There was this small ...hot naked lady with nipples...n...She hit me
Dean: Why has it always got to be me that makes the call? It's not like Cas lives in my ass. The dude's busy. (Cas appears behind him.) Cas, get out of my ass!
Dean: Well, that's great. Because without your power, you're basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.
DEAN: We got a vamp over here. (Dean lifts the body's arm. A spike is protruding from its wrist.) Nope. Scratch that. We got a wraith. What the hell? What has teeth and a spike?
DEAN: Oh, great. So Eve's making hybrids now?

DEAN: Yeah, the question is why. I mean what does she want with the - what do you call these?

BOBBY: Well, congrats. You discovered it. You get to name it.

DEAN: Jefferson Starships. (Bobby and Sam look confused.) Huh, because they're horrible - and hard to kill.

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

well am one who has never watched TVD lol i am only SPN fan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yeah am watching it from 1st season๐Ÿ˜ณ
I started wth season 4 ...Death takes a holiday ...I i was like who is this cute guy ...which movie is this ...lets wait till the end credits n find out what's his name ...then oh its a series ...well after that thr was no looking back
i am also memeber of SPN fandom for long..but am more active in Twt than FB ...nice to meet you...I LOVE brotherly bond and Dean๐Ÿ˜ƒ as a brother ofc..but as a fan am J2M fan think them as my elder brothers๐Ÿ˜ณ 
this is embarrasing ...but i dunno how to use twitter so never really went thr ..I was more in FB

Hey open a new topic n ask the fans how they came to noe about SPN n how they got obsessed...wat made them attached to the show n what else they wanna see in their fav show SPN ...this wud be an awesome read

love
akki