Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Not a one-liner but I love this scene. Cracks me up. And it's quite brilliant the way it goes from super emotional to funny. Love Dean-Sam's not-so-chick-flick moments ðŸ˜†

Dean:  The only person who can get me out of this thing is me.
Sam: And me.
D: And me?
S: What?
D: Deep revelation. Having a real moment here. That's what you come back with? And me?
S: Do you want a poem?
D: Moment's gone. Unbelievable (with a lot of sarcasm) 

Awesome🤣
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Not a one-liner but I love this scene. Cracks me up. And it's quite brilliant the way it goes from super emotional to funny. Love Dean-Sam's not-so-chick-flick moments ðŸ˜†

Dean:  The only person who can get me out of this thing is me.
Sam: And me.
D: And me?
S: What?
D: Deep revelation. Having a real moment here. That's what you come back with? And me?
S: Do you want a poem?
D: Moment's gone. Unbelievable (with a lot of sarcasm) 

which episode is this mahi??😲
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
8x15
sam:they had sex
dean..wow..i dint epct that

dean:"Understandable, you know... considering that you're a... well, that that he is... that's... (to Sam) a little help here? No?"

later
he asks portia
"hey i gotta ask...??
juz curious tht wich way u consider urslf mostly.."

portia: is this related to wht i told u abt me n james last night..how u r imaging it"

dean:what?..no... a..yess..🤣
Edited by iluvvampires - 11 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
witch can go to a place without actu going to that place
dean:what..lyk phone sex🤣
Almas. thumbnail
8x15
Sam and Dean check into a motel. Dean goes on a beer run, and Sam opens the door to find a dog wearing a red collar patiently waiting to make his acquaintance. The dog ambles into the room and jumps on the bed, making itself thoroughly at home. Then Sam steps outside and sees Dean approaching. "Before you get pissed off," Sam tells him, "I want you to know that it isn't my fault. She just showed up at the door, didn't track in any mud, just wanted her belly scratched. I figured, maybe she could stay the night, and maybe we can try to find her a home tomorrow." He swings the door open, and sitting on the bed is a beautiful woman wearing a red collar. Okay, sure, says, Dean, she can stay the night…
🤣
Almas. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dean: Man, I'm telling you.. give me five minutes with some clippers..😆

Edited by iluvvampires - 10 years ago
.Shona93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Old but classic

Where's the pie? ðŸ˜†
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dean : " I'm a Grunt... Sam"😭
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I trust u sammy!... 
e15s08
wen he said this at the end...
well it just ...
Almas. thumbnail

March 30, 2013 | Liz F. | 

Dean Winchester's Top Five One-Liners

Jensen Ackles as Dean WInchester in SUPERNATURAL (Image Credit: Warner Bros)

On the TV show Supernatural, Dean Winchester is a snarky, sarcastic, tell-it-like-it-is type of person.   He has some one-liners that are dead on and funny enough to make me laugh to no end. Without further ado, I would like to share Dean's Top Five One Liners with you and hope you get a good laugh out of Dean's one-liners too.

5. "Son of a bitch."

This is Dean's go-to phrase to describe a bad situation.  He says it A LOT through all 8 seasons.  I love this line because he usually says it in a gruff voice and that makes me giddy.  When Dean gets mad, he gets extra sexy…in my opinion.

4. "Driver picks the music.  Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Pilot, Season 1.  Dean says this to Sammy because he is very picky about the type of music the boys listen to in the Impala or "Baby," as he calls her.   I love this line because Dean takes the role of big brother (and his car) very seriously. Dean is so bossy, but Sammy can always take it. And it doesn't hurt that I also find bossy Dean sexy.

3. "I've been rehymenated."

Monster Movie, Season 4.  I can't even handle this line because it makes me laugh and blush.  Dean says this to Sammy after he comes back from Hell.  He is trying to hook up with a girl who works at a bar during Oktoberfest.  I don't know if Dean realizes that just because he came back from Hell doesn't mean he is a "virgin" again…  although I wouldn't mind taking Dean's virtue.

2. Oh crap, I'm a painted wh**e."

The French Mistake, Season 6. Dean discovers he is wearing makeup after he and Sammy are transported to the real life set of Supernatural.  This is one of my favorite episodes because Dean and Sammy have no idea that in this world they are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, who are actors and not brothers.  It is funny to watch them "pretend" to act because they are very very bad at it… but still sexy.

1. "MySpace, what the hell is that? Seriously, is that like, some sort of po*n site?

Crossroad Blues, Season 2.  Dean says this to Sammy because he had no idea what MySpace was.  I was cracking up when he thought it was a po*n site.  Of course, Dean has a dirty mind and thinks everything is po*n-related.   It's a quality that I've grown to love when it comes to him. Have I mentioned I think Dean's sexy?

There you have it, words of wisdom from Dean Winchester.   I hope you enjoyed the one-liners.  I know I enjoyed looking them up and being reminded why I loved them in the first place. Feel free to add your own favorite Dean-isms in the comments below!