Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I also read, regarding energy, typically  two bannas provide enough energy   for a rigorous one hour long workout.
I am having bananas only for lunch for the last few months and i do not really feel much hungry after that.
inocence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i try to eat a banana every day, but wasnt fully aware of all of its benefits...just knew about the slow release of energy! and brain power tfs
anirudh123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RatiG

and i used to think that Banana just increases fat

Awesome details, can banana can be taken those who suffering from wheezing or asthma. Kindly tell to us.
davidflora thumbnail
Bananas have a lot of health benefits, but we are aware of only very few. Shall we take a look at the health benefits of banana? These benefits include bowel regulation, reduce stress, heart diseases, depression, menstrual pains, anemia, increase in brain power. Know more health benefits.
bradcummins thumbnail
I was told by my gym trainer to have a banana before my workout!
nilladolfo thumbnail
Banana is good for the health there are so many benefits of banana like it increase the calcium balance in the body, it is good to reduce the weight and it increase the blood circulation.

venumssi thumbnail

I think

taking only banana is not good for health (it has pesticides), take with other integrate food items like combination of meals or with other apple fruits.

but banana is healthy.

darshu_14 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If rubbed on cracked feet. It makes feet soft.