~*PSH WU 5th Oct Amu demands her rights *~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I like the last scene of Vikram Singh.marvelous dialogues...hhhmmm..after so many days of irritation finally cv gave him some logical dialogue.
BTW what Adi mean when saying "i understand you (amu ) are upset on me,but because of this our relation is not going to end"..so what type of realtion he wants to keep with amu  after marrying sugni.
Sugni is acussing Vikram for getting amu back??? how dare she???

does that mean she wanted amu not to know about this at all???
my god  ,,good she fell in pond.i hope she die..
Thanks alot. I can't believe Sugni is upset because Amrita knows the truth!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก What a character she is turning out to be... And exactly what does Adi expect of Amrita?
Me too, hope Sugni dies. Maybe Gulki can quit the show and go on to a more sensible serial where she can have a dignified role. Her talent is completely wasted in this crap of a serial called PSH
I hate this effin show.  Stupid CVS.  And the fake MT.  Amrita is the childhood sweetheart and the MT (who rose from the dead, or the stepmother who came out from nowhere) has no idea of Amrita.

This show galls me. Appalls me. Disgusts me.

They'll keep doing this shit, give just enough good lines to Vikram, and then obviously keep making Vikram more and more obsessive to make him more and move 'villain-y'

Guys This is just to bring back viewers. On monday we will see Sugni hurt, TVS being blamed, Amu losing her nerve and running away.

I would be happier if Sugni does a "sleeping with the enemy and disappears". We will have heart broken TVS being blamed for Sugni's demise, G going ape shit but at least the story would move forward

Then they can show her somewhere else moving forward and contacting G
Yes as usual Sugni will be hurt and TVS blamed and Amu breaking the news to MT and both of them together blessing the Mami-Bhanja wedding and TVS sulking as usual.  To add to that Kuhu too will come back with the photograph of the real MT and we viewers will have to accept that TVS mother was always alive only thing she was not told that Reva had returned from the dead so that she will not be hurt and Jiji's life was ruined by a Bedni and her husbands ashes were drowned all thanks to Gulb who took care of it for them.  She never knew all this since she was protected by the family.
thanks for the update...
Thanks much for the update.  Of course Sugni wouldn't want Amrita to know the truth, that would foil both her and her mother's plan to become Thakurina and living the good life ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks Arti for the update. When will Sugni wake and smell the coffee that her sacrifice will hurt (5) lives. Her irrational thinking and behavior are insufferable to watch these days. She was eavesdropping on Vickram and Amrita conversation. 
Why does everyone wants Amrita to understand that illicit marriage.โ“
Why should Amrita sacrifice her love, just to save Rewa  and Vickram marriage, which have a chance in hell.
Rewa, Sugni, Gulabia, and Adi look like they have just eaten lemon/lime when they were all looking at Vickram when he was questioning Amrita about marriage and love.
Adi's more concerned about his Vachan to Gulabia than his promise to Amrita.
Oh boy!!! Guess who is going to be blame if anything should happened to Sugni, VICKRAM!!!! 

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago