Pehla nasha, Pehla khmaar, pehla anniversary *DD* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣
u know...the days i get angry with hc...be it him using gel...or leaving me speechless with his acting or hotness...
i feel like punishing him...

and wat better way than locking him up in a room with sundas and urooj🤣

but nads keeps saying no to this...
she says
"hc ko punish karna hai...inn dono ko field day nahi dena"🤣

What... Vandy and getting angry and that too on HC😲... am I dreaming or what😲

If you really want to punish HC... then lock him alone... with no one... bco nads is right... 🤣
kyu??
if he keeps on giving scenes like this pehla nasha..i am bound to get angry...coz my peace is getting ruined🤣

neways...sam..u noticed the waterfall along his jawline
 That was the first thing I noticed Vandy... when they left on the bike.. the only wish I had was it would rain... and God when I heard those thunders I was like  

It is so amazing... same guy... same emotions... same rain sequence just another girl... but HC still makes the scene so different!!!!! Raghav is so different when it comes to romance compared to any of HC's other characters!

God bless him from all evil!
sam...u won't believe...that very evening i expressed my desire to see bheega hua raghav

coz this full monsoon..i did not get a glimpse of a single rain scene...
and then god decided to fulfill my wish
and in wat way

sam...u need eyes to see the magic hc creates every time on screen...

infact the way he gave jhatka to the droplets..and the way he pushed back his hair was different...

earlier i had seen onu enjoying the rain..prem was always a bit apprehensive...mohan was never a fain of rains...

but here u see raghav welcoming the first drop...but instantly feeling the chill...and shoving it off!

wat i even loved wat the way raghav stopped sia...
there was an urge...an authority...a right...

i can just go on and on...but would like u to  continue
Uff Vandy... I loved the way he lead Sia... but still did not force her.. loved how he always drew her close to him but still kept her away... I loved how he is still waiting for her to take the lead... I loved how he keeps showing her that he is ready... but still ready to wait!

That dance was just beyond words!!!

I loved how they sitting-sleeping on that bench after the dance and discussing their life... I loved how it was important for Sia to know if Raghav was happy... I think she still has this guilt in her that maybe she is not fulfilling her role as a wife!!!

Oh and after the "police-encounter"... I loved how he told her.. this jacket is looking good on you... 😆
u know sam...
thats wat makes raghav special...
initially i was boggled as to y raghav tried to kiss her...and she backed off...
coz i was not able to get the exact scenario as to where their relationship stood...
were the light still "on" or had they been switched off🤣

but gradually i realised that maybe its raghav's way of checking if she's ready...coz she might never be able to come up to him one fine day and say...oki lets switch the lights off🤣

its a natural progression...which depends a lot on the kind of trust u have on ur partner...and i just love how raghav keeps giving her the opportunity to take the lead...

u know the way sia has been smiling...wen raghav has tried to get close...is pretty inviting...its not that she is not affected...she is human afterall...she loves raghav...and she has needs...
but she also has her inner battles to fight...to overcome the demons left over by her rape and continous physical assaults...

i soo wish the cvs go deep into this thing where they do show sia discussing this with raghav...and raghav understanding where she is coming from...

indian audience these days r pretty mature...and the kind of auidience sb? caters to..will definitely love such detailing...

rest is upto cvs and their god🤣
i was expectng this post by Vandy ðŸ˜† but koi nai Sun ne haath mar liya...bolna nahi chahti par 😕  missing badly our discussions ..
.coming back to scene...am still not out of it   it was hard for me in between to guess  k ye pakka acting hi kar rahe thai na??m still in doubt .. 😆

Sun,Silky n all toweliya gurlz it was a treat from HC ...means sab k liye thi ...

Vandy i think now u can complete "Behne de" ...wad say

Edited by premeeristry - 11 years ago
Originally posted by premeeristry

i was expectng this post by Vandy ðŸ˜† but koi nai Sun ne haath mar liya...bolna nahi chahti par 😕  missing badly our discussions ..
.coming back to scene...am still not out of it   it was hard for me in between to guess  k ye pakka acting hi kar rahe thai na??m still in doubt .. 😆

Sun,Silky n all toweliya gurlz it was a treat from HC ...means sab k liye thi ...

Vandy i think now u can complete "Behne de" ...wad say

I miss our discussion days badly too yaar..
Saba, i don know wat 2 reply.😭

Sun I swear if there's anything I like better than the show it's your posts. Seeing you break into sweats over RaghaVi makes me go ðŸ¤£. ðŸ˜†