Amrit Manthan

5th october written update

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with tej wondering about seeing dimple and missing the girls face. One army guy comes with the papers. His colleague files dimples papers and tej leaves.

There nimrit is running and goons are after her. She hides and yig asks them to look for her. Yug and nimrit have red paint on their faces. Amrit comes and asks them to find her and says she is not my sister and find and kill her. Nimrit is shocked that amrit knows her truth.

Amrit and yug argue and she asks him why do you want to kill her and why do you want to achieve. She questions him what is your relation with nats and yug says non o your business as nats is dead but amrit is not taking this an questions him further. He asks her to stop interfering in his and nats past as it wont be good. They both say we need nimrit for the time being. Yig leaves to find nimrit. Amrit sees nimrit in car screen and they confront each other.

Nimrit says your evilness has no end. Amrit says she knows she is nimrit and you wont be able to meet agham as i will kill you. You wont reach agham. She gets in car and takes out a dagger nimrit gets some sand throws it in her face and runs off. She reaches the sane kali mandirand is tored. She falls infront of kali mata . She sees amrit coming . Amrit says hownare you nimrit and she gets flashbacks of how she killed her. Amrit says that day you were saved but there was no point as we are back to square one as i will kill you after this confrontation and there is no one to save you. Nimrit looks at her with anger and gets up ( nimrit wearing same saree) . Nimrit says your right everything is the same but thwre is one difference which is uour death not mine. Ahe gets the kali mata weapon and holds it like kali maa does. She says i lost everything because of you but not now, with this she hits her and the daager falls.

She hits her again and says this is for betraying a sister and her faith. She hits her again for killing her ather, and then for her mother and then finally for not learning from her mistakes. Amrit falls and asks for her help. Amrit says help and she runs. Nimrit gets flashbacks about how she didnt help her. Amrit pleads and apologises and promises to not do it all again an she will change herself and lookafter all her life and will do as nimrit says. Nimrit bends down and says if you were in my place qhat would you have done and she says i would have saved you.

Nimrit says all lies as you wouldnt have and nimrit walks off. Amrit screams for help and is about to fall but nimrit holds on to her. She says tbis is the difference between me and you as i cant see you dies. A car comes and nimrit runs, its yug who rushes to amrit and put her in car and goons chase nimrit. Yug drives off. There nimrit is running and bangs into a car and its raaj mata. Who recognises her and takes her in a rush as goons are after her. Yig brings amrit to hos home and lays her on bed and gives her first aid whilst amrit gets flashbacks off nimrit. Yug says why did ahe forgave you and amrit says because she is nimrit and listens to her heart and i listen to my brain and i would have killed her and she made a big mistake. Yug gets a call from his men saying some lady saved her.

Raaj mata takes her home and is unconscious calling for agham and raaj mata says i wont take you until i dont get the prize money agham annouced .

End

Amrit an tej confrontation and tej is shocked to know amrit knows the truth about nimrit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear. Good acting by ankita
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this..!! Okay, imagine if Amrit turns good (unlikely but..) and then Yug is the "evil" one but then him and Amrit fall in love?? :O

Okay, unlikely but...
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update..👏.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

One awesome Epi and Amrit..Nimrit in focus with both at loggerheads..

Glad finally this time Nimrit came out victorious whereas amrit begging for her life..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Twinkle . The episode was full of too many tetwists.