Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a lot!!!!!!πŸ€—... i really feel very happy to see all your comments... and thank you so much... i'am preparing the next part...and sure i'll try to make it a little longer too... i'll update it soon...

@Kittya_Cullen-  may be u r rite... real love can not be named nowadays.πŸ˜‰.. to be clear... even i had the idea of giving a different name to my story...as its gonna get more different  in the coming parts.πŸ˜ƒ... will check into it...and would name it perfectly... the only thing i can tell is... i'll try my level best not to disappoint anybody. πŸ˜Š..
 once again thanks to everybody.πŸ€—
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing.
Waiting for next part
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb. really nice. waiting for ur next update
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhuvana90

thanks a lot!!!!!!πŸ€—... i really feel very happy to see all your comments... and thank you so much... i'am preparing the next part...and sure i'll try to make it a little longer too... i'll update it soon...

@Kittya_Cullen-  may be u r rite... real love can not be named nowadays.πŸ˜‰.. to be clear... even i had the idea of giving a different name to my story...as its gonna get more different  in the coming parts.πŸ˜ƒ... will check into it...and would name it perfectly... the only thing i can tell is... i'll try my level best not to disappoint anybody. πŸ˜Š..
 once again thanks to everybody.πŸ€—

I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Just don't get swayed by our desires and you'll do fineπŸ€—
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 2:

"Namasthey aunty, namasthey uncle" said aarti folding her hands as she entered the hall and later she bent down to touch their feet. She easily mingled with them as had already met them before.

G3: ha beta kaisi ho, shobha ji kaisi hain?

A: ji aunty main bilkul theek hun, aur ma bhi.

S: journey kaise laga beta?

A: quiet interesting uncle.

Aarti got lost in the house; she was observing each and every corner and was impressed by its presence.

S: hamara ghar kaise hain aarti?

A: beautifully built with perfect 'Vaasthu' , uncle said she still mused.

SP and Gayathri started laughing looking at each other simultaneously. Aarti was surprised by their act and same is the case with everybody else too.

S: that very sentence makes your mark that you are much like your father Raghu chowdhary.

Aarti smiled back. Aarti generally doesn't like anybody cut shorting her papa's name,but she liked this name not sure whether for the reason that SP is a good friend of her father, or for the reason that she liked and respected Scindhia uncle very much.

She is very fond of the couple since she had first met them in her friend Neha's shaadi. However her liking towards them increased as she knew that they too liked her very much and said the same to her parents once. Neha's dad, her dad, and Scindhia ji were mutual friends and partners too, since Neha's family shifted south due to business issues, they both grew best friends.

G3: acha, ab hamari ghar walon se mil lo, Yeh hain Pankaj hamari bada beta, unki patni Vidhi, hamara chota beta Prateik, aur hamari laadly Yash, doosra beta.

A: Hello all.

V: hi Aarti call me bhabhi..

Pa: and me bhaiyya.

Pr: hi Aarti you can call me prateik.

A: all of you can call me Aarti.

Pr: Aarti, you are very beautiful, praised he admiring her one way, while everybody looked a little shocked.

A: "I Know" declared Aarti with pride, everyone else were shocked at her answer.

It was her general way answering any such complement, but for then she immediately got alerted by the presence of elder members there, and she corrected it saying " ermmm, I mean Thankyou". All smiled to themselves, while Yash was calm watching them.

G3: vidhi guest room ready rakha na tumne,

V: ji mummy ji, poori saaph saphayi karvadiya maine.

Buaji entered the hall chanting something, and she stopped staring at Aarti.

B: yeh kaun hain? asked bua, raising one of her eyebrows.

G3: Jiji, yeh Aarti hain, Chowdhary ji aur Shobha ji ki beti.

B: Shobha? Woh andhrawala?

Aarti was taken aback by her words, she said nothing wrong but the way she has taken her mom's name and exclaimed 'andhrawala' she felt it odd and couldn't stand it. She ached to answer back, but still she kept quiet.

V: err, yeh buaji hain, you can call her so.

A: Namasthey buaji. Said Aarti folding her hands, but she didn't bend or take her blessings, which has not went unnoticed by Yash and others too.

B: Meri bhagwaan ki kasam bhabhi, yeh yahaan kyun aayi hain?

She sounded as if it was a crime, Aarti felt very bad. Buaji was given an 'I will kill you' look by Suraj Scindhia, after which she got a little settled.

G3: fresh hokar niche aajavo beta, khana tayyar hain.

A: ji aunty.

Finally Aarti was shown her room (guest room). The room was simple and beautiful, thought aarti standing in front of the mirror " Like me" said she winking at her image.

She sat on the bed remembering buaji's words.." shobha? Woh Aandhrawaala?"as if it's a sin. She got a 'not that good' impression on buaji.

"Anyways I'm gonna move out of here in a day or two so.. why do I bother?..." said she unpacking her things.

----------------------------

" So, thumhe yahaan ki college pe seat mila hain", inquired Suraj, chewing a piece of roti.

A: ji uncle. Yahaan pe tho main MS ke saath Phd bhi kar sakti hoon, isliye maine iss college par apply ki thi.

Everybody was seated at the dining table, Aarti sat between Gayathri and Prateik, while Yash was opposite to her, between Pankaj and buaji, Vidhi is serving. generally Prateik would sit with his brothers, but that day he was really fond of Aarti...so he shifted his position. 

Pr: MS with Phd, That's great to hear Aarti.

A: Thank you. Uncle main aaj ek baar college ho kar aati hun.

G3: ha zaroor, Yash lekar jayega tujhe.. interfered gayathri, and completed without looking up, eating.

A: No, no, aunty. It's ok, main khud chale jaungi.

Y: Aartiji main waise hi bahar ja rahaan hun, I will drop you.

Aarti wanted to resist, but she could just say "Thank You".

Gayathri ji smiled contently, with a kind of satisfaction.

----------------------

Yash and Aarti sat in the car and they started.

A: xyz college, 15 Km from here, straight and left.

Y: how do you know all these?

A: as I said earlier I've asked my friend.

Yash was calm and concentrated on the road.

Aarti got down at the gate. Yash asked her to call him after she completed her work. She tried to say something but he continued"you are new to the place, and so let me help you until you get comfortable here". He left from there. Aarti stood there watching as his car moved away.

A: Yeh ladka kuch alag hain.

hi friends. I would stop this part here. please be free to raise any queries or doubtsπŸ˜ƒ. naming in process yet.πŸ˜‰. thanks for your support.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by bhuvana90 - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Its getting really interesting I can't wait to read the next part its just awesome
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loving it totally  !! i feel it to different and would love to the update soon !! 
πŸ˜ƒ
rohini973794 thumbnail
its really interesting...do continue soon
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part, aarti is very cool, loved aarti's last line "ye ladka kuch alag hai".
waiting for next update!!!
lulujjjj thumbnail
pla update waiting for it lovelyFF