Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Very interesting dear. Thanks for the lovely story.
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...please cont soon...
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear n I really love this Aarti
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 3:

Aarti sat in a chair opposite to an elderly man. The table in between them had a name plate, Hari Sadu, Principal. The room was quiet formal, with books arranged neatly in the shelves, shields decorated in the showcase,various photos honoring the principal placed on the walls.

A: yes sir, I would like to get an admission in the college hostel itself.

P: sure?

Aarti nodded her head as a yes.

P: fine then go and get the formalities done and then you will be allotted a room in about a week.

A:Thankyou, sir!

…………

Yash and Aarti reached home. They got down and Aarti said "thank you yash ji, if you weren't there, it would've been very difficult for me to handle it". He stared at her thoughtfully.

They entered the house as they were greeted by Vidhi and Prateik chit chatting in the hall.

V: how was your day Aarti?

A: it's good bhabhi. Answered Aarti sitting beside her.

Yash got settled in a single chair beside Prateik.

Pr: Aarti, I'm feeling sorry for missing the chance to pick you up today, if only had not that stupid meeting to attend…. Expressed prateik with a flirting expression on his face.

A: Ofcourse Prateik, you should feel sorry,..

Yash looked at her frowning, and Vidhi too. Prateik was still smiling.  

"not for missing to pick me up, but for being younger than me!"….. teasing him.

Prateik felt something blocking his throat, he couldn't believe what he just heard , he somehow managed to utter…. "What?!! No!". he was in a shock.

Yash and Vidhi were astonished and couldn't make out as to what they were listening to..

Aarti forwaded her hand and handed something to Prateik. He is just not interested in whatever it is. He stood still and acted like a robot,and took it.

A: your wallet. I found it in the garden yesterday. Your driving license is in it. You are 1 month 10 days younger than me.

Prateik had pools of disappointment in his eyes ans said weakly " oh shit! No!"

Vidhi to herself " bechara Pratiek bhaiyya!" ,with a concerned expression on her face.

A: Prateik, don't worry yaar. What if not me? I'll help you find one, my friend….assured Aarti.

V:or more if possible…interfered Vidhi.

Prateik managed to smile, while Aarti and Vidhi were loud, Yash too had a smile on his lips.

…………….

" No" declared suraj scindhia a little frustrated, "hostel?, thum hostel kyun jana chahti ho Aarti jab hum sab hain yahaan par?" , questioned he as he heard Aarti's decision.

A: woh!!...

G3: haan beta, thume hostel pe rehne ki kya zaroorath hain, hum sab hain na?

Buaji: meri bhagwaan ki kasam bhaiyya, Jaane do na use, shahid unhe hostel mein hi acha lagega.

Another deadly look from papa scindhia made her settle down a little.

V & Pr: haan aarti stay here na. hum sabh milke masti karenge.

Aarti smiled to them and said,

A: aunty, uncle, main jaanthi hun ki aap sab ko bilkul acha nahi lagega meri ye phaisla. Infact main bhi yahin chahti hun ki mein yahin se college jaa kar aavun, par kaash aisa ho saktha hain.

Suraj ji got a little cool, and started concentrating on her words, followed by everyone else. Aarti continued after a deep sigh.

"Aap sab jaanthe hain ki mujhe PG ke saath Phd bhi karne ki offer mila hain,tho isse poori karne keliye mujhe double mehnath karna padtha hain, and agar mujhe combined studies karne milthe hain tho aur bhi acha hoga,aur woh tho hostel mein hi possible hain, phir tho main apni practicals ka schedule achi tarah se manage kar paoongi… and this reason dragged me towards this decision, sorry if I have hurted you, uncle."

S: No, no beta, aisi koi bath nahi hain, thumne tho theek se hi sochaa, bus main thodasa chasbath par aagaya hun. Thumhe jo sahi lagega wahi karo.

G3: tho thumne jaane ka phaisla le chuki ho! Acha tho theek hain, par apna khyaal rakhna, aur jab bhi koi bhi zaroorath pade tho….

"aapke paas aajavungi aunty" interrupted Aarti blushing. Everyone laughed aloud. G3 kept her hand on Aarti's head and blessed her " khush raho".

S & g3 left from there. Buaji too.

V: wow aarti, you were awesome, since the day I have entered this house, I have not seen bavuji change his decision, & get convinced so easily.

Pr: waise Aarti , mujhe bhi sikhavo na Bavuji ko manane ka yeh trick.!

A: trick?.. confused, finally continued " fine then, listen"

Everyone present there listened to her carefully,

A: whatever you want to say, don't rehearsel on it, don't write it and don't even remember it, the only thing you have to do is,…" she paused looking at everyone, and she stopped at prateik and said.." speak spontaneously, not from your lips but from your heart.., then not only uncle however toughest the person is, they will understand and get convinced."

She smiled to everyone and left. Every person there admired her words looking her as she left.

And yash tho soch raha "Kaisi Ladki hain yeh?"

hi frnds..., how r u all?.. i'm very happy seeing ur responses.😃.. 

and let me inform you ,dont worry about Yash's character in this story, i'm building it up quiet strong and u will recognise it in the upcoming parts. just i'm concentrating on aarti's for now.

so, keep liking it.😉. see you again... bye!!!😊

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dear. Loved it 😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Really nice part!
Continue soonnn.
lulujjjj thumbnail
hai nice very interesting pls continue dear
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part!
Continue soon
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...a request 4rm me,can u plez make translate for hindi word...so, it easy for me to fully understand the whole story...
please update soon next part 😉
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it yaar, can't wait to read ow this story is going to untangle