Punar Vivah

Destiny[FF]: Part 11 updated pg 27 - Page 7

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Destiny awesome pls update liking every bit of your writing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi friends, the part in blue here is flashback.

PART 4:

It has been a day Aarti had left for hostel. G3 sat on bed and was in a deep thought. She expected Aarti to stay with them for these 2 years and change everything at her house or atleast change Yash and draw him back to his present from past. She had once thought to get Aarti married to yash. But that is when a new name was proposed for the place of yash's fiance, Arpita.

Y: if I'm to get married ever , that would be only to Arpita and none else. We're in love with each other.

Declared Yash standing at the entrance, to his parents and other family members too, when gayathri started to speak about Yash's marriage. When looked towards him, they found a beautiful girl behind him, with her head bowed down.

Arpita was a beautiful girl who is very humble towards elders. She bent down and took blessings. She was a very good natured & calm going girl. Her nature resembled Yash in every way. Everyone in the family liked her meeting her for the first time for two reasons, first was her lovely nature, second was they felt overwhelmed as Yash atleast got ready for marriage. Even gayathri liked her, But she could not completely believe she would be her bahu. Her sixth sense really did not accept it. But she did not let anybody recognize it and behaved normal.

"Mummy ji, juice", Gayathri was awaken from thoughts by Vidhi's words.

V: kya hua mummy ji? Aap kuch pareshan lag rahe hai. (what happened mom ji, you look tensed?)Asked vidhi worried.

G3: nahi vidhi, bus ... kuch soch rahi hun. (No Vidhi... just thinking)

V: yash bhaiyya ke baare mein? (about Yash Bro?)

G3 looked confused. " unke alava aap itni pareshan ho kar aur kiske baare mein sochenge?" (what else would bother you so much except for Yash bro?)

G3: hmmm...

V: aap Yash bhaaiya ko Aarti ke saath jodna chahti hain na mummy ji? (you want to pair up Yash & Aarti no?)

Gayathri got shocked at once. She couldn't speak up audibly but managed to utter, "woh... aise... mathlab"...(that...like...i mean..)

V: main jaanthi hun mummy ji, aap kabhi galat nahin sochenge, jo bhi hain apni bachon ki bhalayi keliye hi sochenge. Waise bhi un donon ki Jodi bahut achi hain (I know u would never think something wrong, whatever u do it results into happiness of your children. By the way, they look good together)

Gayathri smiled to her and said...." shahid tumhare alava aur koi layak bhi nahin hain meri ghar ki bade bahu ban ne ki." (may be no one else would even be eligible to the position of elder daughter in law of my house except you) ...g3 kissed her on her forehead " hamesha meri dil ki bath samaj leti ho" (you will always get to understand my innervoice)

They both looked at each other affectionately...

The hotel was beautifully decorated with balloons and flowers. Balloons of different colors placed in bunches and red roses were placed randomly. The stage was attractive with a red designed carpet, where a white board is held saying "Welcome To Fresher's" written in blue. A girl with a lovely pink saree stood on the stage beside well built boy in brown trousers.

B: and now we are going to invite the students one by one into the hall.

G: then as they enter one of the senior would take the pleasure to invite their favourite junior with a rose.

Everybody made a lot of noise in excitement.

Prateik is standing bored against a wall decorated with bunches, looking down. Yash entered there in a formal blazer!! He portrayed a dream boy  every girl wished. Prateik immediately got restless and said, "Bhaiyya why did you call me here? You know I'm not interested in this business stuff, and this " said he catching his collar with the bow, " this dress..it is irritating me too much"

Y: dad instructed me to get you involved in work. You have to learn to manage this kind of parties.

Pr: but ...this is just a fresher's party, such a small one?

Y: learn from small one's chote..!! today smriti is on leave, so I'm here to do her work, as the manager would be late, to check if everything is going right, you are helping me in it.

Pr: you know I love you the most, and I guess you are not making profit out of it... Said he naughtily.

They entered inside the hall where a boy came towards and said "sir we are told to shower flower petals of different colors on to students entering the hall, and we are told to shower the colors suggested by you, sir".

Prateik looked shocked at his brother as the boy completed saying "so, I'm here to pick out colors at random???? This is the limit bro!!"

Y: go on chote, start from smaller  works... Said he smiling.

Pr: fine. I will tell the color to the boy, but you are going to decide it.. Pointing yash sarcastically.

Y: I know you can do it by yourself chote!

Pr: you want me to decide the color or inform him?

Y: when will you change chote?

Pr: I'm starting with smaller changes bro... smiled prateik teasing yash.

Y: fine then, yellow first.

Girl: I'll call the names now, first comes Ms. Anitha Manohar. A girl entered when yellow petals were showered on to her, a boy came and offered an orange rose to her.

Pr: next?  Y: blue.

Boy: now I would like to invite Mr. Abhay Chandra.., a boy in suit with black glasses on came blue petals on him, as a girl went and gave a white rose to him.

Y: red next.. said yash before prateik could even ask.

Girl: now I take the pleasure to call Ms. Aarti chowdhary, Aarti entered with a orange-yellow Ghaghra, when red petals were showered on to her. The crowd looked at her mused,nobody even thought of blinking their eyes. She was that gorgeous. She stood there when a tall guy moved towards her offering her a red rose.

Yash moved his eyes along as she moved towards her chair and sat there. He then blinked his eyes and looked at prateik who was still gazing at her with an open mouth.he was not surprised, as he knew that his little brother was helpless. A man came over to them and said "I'm sorry for the late sir, I'll take care of everything sir."

Y: fine, go on for now, but make sure you meet me tomorrow at the office. Saying which he left pulling Prateik's hand whose eyes were still fixed at Aarti..

Yash and Prateik reached home, they were silent all along the drive,as Prateik was lost in disappointment of being younger to Aarti, and Yash in his own different world. Prateik left to his room silently, while Yash is stopped by G3 seated on a sofa Vidhi is beside her.

V: Yash bhaiyya coffee??

Y: no bhabhi, thanks.

G3: kya hua yash, thum achanak tayar ho kar gaya? (what happened Yash, you got ready and went out suddenly)

Y: woh, ek phone aaya ma(yah, I've got a call mom),our manager was late to the venue,so, I went to manage there. 

G3: oh!

Y: we saw Aarti there. He did not want to tell but he spilled out.

G3: Aarti? Confused and excited too. Vidhi noticed it.

Y: ha, the party was their's fresher's by their seniors.

G3: kaisi hai woh? (how is she?) enquired him observing him keenly.

Y: 'beautiful'...said he lost in thoughts, "err... I mean she is fine, ha we didn't speak to her, just saw her from distance,by then our manager reached there"... he then stood up and completed "I'm feeling sleepy mom, good night". Saying which he left. G3 was left in thoughts and vidhi too.

Yash changed his clothes and wore his white night dress, and stood looking out of the window into darkness, "she is beautiful, Arpita is beautiful too, but she is different from Arpita".

He then frowned and got angry on himself for two reasons

' one for comparing Aarti to Arpita, second for remembering Arpita again'.

He sighed Once and left to bed.

It was 11PM when Aarti sat on her bed in her room, she heard loud noises outside, she got very irritated and angry too,she immediately went and kicked the door causing it to close tightly. She then got relieved. " I felt like I have seen Yash there? Am I wrong? May be."

Just then her mobile started ringing and she found it to be Prateik.

A: hello Prateik, this late?

Pr: hi Aarti I've called you now guessing your fresher's party to end up by now. Hope you Have been to hostel by now.

A: ya I'm at hostel now,... but how do... She was interrupted by his words.

Pr: you were looking awesome in that yellow-orange dress Aarti... Praised he remembering her appearance once again.

A: how do you know dude??? Asked she suspecting something...

Pr: we've seen you, we are the organizers of the party, and we happened to be there due to some technical reasons.

A: we? Means you & ? expecting it to be yash.

Pr: Yash bhaiyya.

A: then why didn't you talk to me.?

Pr: bro said it was very late and pulled me off. Anyhow, you must be tired, so have a pleasant sleep, Good night.

A: good night.

She placed down her phone and said To herself "he left without even meeting me, when he saw me".

"Yeh Ladka Kuch Alag Hain".

-------*--------*-------*-------

hey if anybody want PMs on updates, dont forget to add bhuvana90 to your buddy list if you dont have in your list, if not i might miss some of you in picking and pasting the names... dont mind and dont forget too...😊

Edited by bhuvana90 - 11 years ago
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Brilliantly written. 👏 Loved it 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear. LOved it so much   😳

Now I cant even imagine arthi so gorgeous in her dress making yash fall for her
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update !! haha yeh ladka kuch alag hain !! wow just awesome one dear !! 👏 but little curious about what happened to arpitha !! 
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Brilliantly written. 👏 
LOved it so much   😳
lulujjjj thumbnail
Awesome cute update pratiek lost seeing aarti😆
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi friends, thank you all for your responses🤗, i felt happy knowing that i could impress atleast a few people with my work😃... and thanks for that. i know i'm taking too much time to update and that disappoints you people😔... i'll try my level best correct myself🤔... and let me inform you that the delay is because i ran out of the finalised scripts... and now i'm overloaded with more than 5 parts to be updated... so, i'm sure to entertain you now regularly without any delay🥳👍🏼...

hey if anybody want PMs on updates, dont forget to add bhuvana90 to your buddy list if you dont have me in your list, as i would miss some of you in picking and pasting the names... dont mind and dont forget too...😊
Edited by bhuvana90 - 11 years ago
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Looking forward for your update. And do pm me sweety
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. Loved Aarti-Yash. Just want to know what happened to Arpita, she ditched Yash or..