Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anasuya43

very Nice   Debalina๐Ÿ‘...continue..!!

PS  You have nicely described Agam  physical features๐Ÿ˜‰

I only drool over his "physical" appearance..๐Ÿ˜‰  U know.. So tried to use  my ideas to describe.. ๐Ÿ˜›
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Debalina

i love to read your post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Guggul thumbnail
Rishabh was glancing towards the staircases every two minutes.. Agam saw Rishabh looking towards the stairs. He poked Rishabh's stomach with his elbow.

"Ouch!! What are you doing Agam?", Rishabh hissed.

"I am just amused the way you are peeking the stairs. I wonder what beauty will descend through them"

Rishabh: "Shut up Agam.. I have seen Amrit's picture in Nimrit's facebook account. She is gorgeous. U'll see for urself..

Agam: "Who Nimrit? This girl sitting here?"

Rishabh: "Yes. She is as beautiful as her sister, no?"

Agam: "I don't know.. I never pay that much attention to girl's. They keep on hogging around me. I find them irritating."

Rishabh: "You and your nonsense dramas. What is there to boast so much with your looks? Girls find you attractive, consider this your good luck. But if you keep ignoring them, a day will come when no one pay any heed to you"

Agam: Chill man.. We came here to fix the alliance for you. Don't spoil my mood with those long "girl-full" lectures now..

Just then, Amrit came out of her room and started descending through the stairs. She was glowing in her shimmering baby pink outfit. As she was coming down the stairs, Rishabh's jaws fell down. He could not believe someone could be so beautiful!!

Agam kept looking at Amrit too. He was awestuck for a moment. But he controlled and nudged Rishabh..

"Rish, mere bhai, close your mouth. Otherwise a fly will enter the hole"

Rishabh instantly controlled himself and looked away from Amrit. Amrit came and sat beside Nimrit.

Rishabh's mom: Ribban ji, your daughters are very beautiful. Both of them. Whichever house they will go, those people will be very lucky.

Amrit-Nimrit blushed at the compliment. Rishabh was staring at Amrit shamelessly. Agam stared at Amrit for a few seconds and glanced at Nimrit.

As his eyes fell on Nimrit, she looked away. "Oh!!", he thought, "so Nimrit was looking stealthily at me till now.. hah!! Another addition in my fan list I guess. But she is hot.. That's for sure.."

He looked at Nimrit once again. this time he carefully studied her features, her beautiful lean face, fair smooth skin, curled hair falling lavishly on one side of her shoulders, beautiful reddish pink wet lips, her gorgeous blue outfit, everything.

Finally, he concluded: Nah!! Seriously, this girl has some aura surrounding her, She is as beautiful as she is graceful. Both sisters are ravishing. True princesses..

Rishabh was looking at Agam when he was busy studying Nimrit's features..
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow amazing post Zahara
Saina, Zahara, Saveeta, Debalina u r amazing guys keep rocking 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! Debalina! Loving it!!! 
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

WOW! Debalina! Loving it!!! 

Aww!! Thank u so much.. I blurt out some weird ideas sometimes. So thought why not apply my "insane" imaginations.. Thanks for liking guys. Now, someone continue next. I'll again continue after reading that..

P:S- zahara, a special mention for u.. This thread is awesome. Little little bits and pieces of the imaginary world of everyone are adding up here, which is going to produce something BIG.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Together we work, together we succeed..
๐Ÿ˜›
anasuya43 thumbnail
Wow  The begining of the story with a good imagination  by you all make it very interesting ...to read  ๐Ÿ‘

"Let's write a story" started by Zahara shaping very well with Saina,Saveeta, Debalina_Paul๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For the appreciation of the your efforts 

for you all.๐Ÿ‘ well Done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Guggul thumbnail
Cake?? I'm going to finish it off.. No one is here.. that's my chance..

By the way, Anasuya ji, why don't u too add up something? It'll be fun.. the whole thing will be interesting with "twists" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW fantastic FF by you all friends :-)   Thanks to Savee , she only told me about this post or else I must have missed it :)   Awesome start I was all grinning while reading Agni part :-)   Their chori chori of seeing others I just love it :-)   can't wait for next :-) Thanks Zahara , Saina , Savee , Deblina :-) you are all doing wonderful job :)
shanaya28 thumbnail
Continue from Debo update..

This time its Rishabh who poked Agam with his Elbow..

Agam..Ouch..why you did this..

Rishabh.to bring you back to earth..kya hua..gaya kaam se..gone case..

Agam..Nothing as such i was just  and  did not complete his sentence...

Rishabh..yeah you were just .i'm listening...i will continue your line..admiring the beauty of  princess Nimrit.. Dont lie to me i know you too well my friend..finally someone has diverted your attention towards her.Believe me agam she is special just like Amrit looking at her lovingly..

Agam breathed a sigh ...you are right rishabh.pata nahin kya hein usse mein that i cant take my eyes off her..i'm amazed myself..

Rishabh.laughing Welcome to the club of falling in love at first sight my friend ..

Agam says What a bit loud  diverting all attention towards him...Embarrassed he looked angrily at Rishabh..murmuring in a low voice..  i will get it back to you..

Amrit..Nimrit lagta hein tumhari prince charming tumhein mil gayaa..he was staring at you.He is not bad..handsome and dashing..

Nimrit..Di aap ko aisa lag rahaa hein,..mujhe to nahin..Not even a smile aur attitude full on..hoga prince charming kissi aur ka meri nahin..

Amrit..Achaa i saw you stealing a glance at him all the time..

Nimrit in her thought..yeh to saach hein..he is good looking but his attitude ..kya samajhta hein apne aap ko..i better ignore him and stood up to see if the dinner is ready to be served...

Agam as much as he wanted to resist it but at last he looked to where Nimrit was sitting... To his surprise she was not there..he felt something in his heart like an emptiness which surprises him more..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago