Let's write a story! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome continuation Savee :-) it was so romantic just visualized it while reading :) that was a suspense ending . Wish we get to watch these kind of scenes :)
Agam: *thinking* areh, where did she go? wait...why do I care? 

Rishabh: *whispers* Agam, what are you thinking?

Agam: *gulps* urm...nothing...nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Ribban, looks at Mr and Mrs Singhania: I think we should get dinner ready, what do you say? 

Mrs Singhania: Yes, absolutely.

Everyone goes to the dinner table. 

Ribban: *calling out* Nimrit...Nimrit! Where did this girl go?

Nimrit: *comes running in* i'm here Ma,...

Agam tries to drink water but accidently drops the glass looking at Nimrit..., the water drips everywhere, especially onto his shirt. 

Ribban: *looks at Agam* oh no, don't worry beta...Nimrit, take Agam to get his shirt dried..

nimrit looks at Agam and bits her lip, nervously she replies, okay..
main vaari javan.. Hayye.. I'm dead.. Seeing ur recent updates Savee and Zahara.. What beautifl update.. I'll try to think of something new for the next part.. But til then, let me remain in the Agni world created till now... 
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Guys, the full story is here! 

Thanks Zahara.. Don't u think it will take a very very long shape when it will be finished?? The whole story u'll put in that single post?? I think, its better that u update the first page for a certain time and when the whole story finishes, u make a new thread and put the whole story there.. What do you say? won't it be better?
But nothing compulsory.. If only u think that way.. 😊
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Thanks Zahara.. Don't u think it will take a very very long shape when it will be finished?? The whole story u'll put in that single post?? I think, its better that u update the first page for a certain time and when the whole story finishes, u make a new thread and put the whole story there.. What do you say? won't it be better?
But nothing compulsory.. If only u think that way.. 😊

Yh i'll do that!! :)
Zahara..Nice update and Debo waiting for  your awesome continuation about Mr attitude Agamji ..😊

Will he be a goner so  close to Nimrit...😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
@Debalina_Paul and Zahara

I want to share with you this information when I was in Baat Hamari Pakki IF (Even  now i am active in that IF )😉

There are two or three talented  who were ADORE FANS OF SAVAN PAIR  in 

BHPH  who loves writing fictions  story of Sanchi and Shravan in BHPH.

I used to  collected all the material in MIcrosoft word .now it in my USB .😉

it is a nice idea collecting all the article and put it in one place so that they will 

continuation in following the story easily.

if you want any help from me let me know  i will be always there for you all
Nimrit stared at Agam while he got up from his chair. His shirt was wet near the chest region.
He came near Nimrit and asked her, "Errm, where should I go Nimritji?

Nimrit didn't look directly in his eyes. She told "The iron-box is kept at the last room upstairs. You have to come with me. I'll show you".

Nimrit walked towards the stairs. Agam followed her.

In the dining table, Amrit-Rishabh both stared towards the trailing figures of Agam-Nimrit and chuckled. They turned their heads back and met each other's eyes.  Amrit instantly dropped her eyelashes and looked down. But Rishabh kept on staring at her with fascinated eyes.

Rishabh's mom handed him a bowl and said to taste the "Paneer Butter Masala". She said it was exclusively prepared by Amrit. He took two spoonfuls of the curry and ate. He was amazed at the taste of the dish. So he took more two spoonfuls of curry.

Ribban: "How is the paneeer curry Rishabh beta?"

Rishabh: Aunty, it'll be a understatement if I just say "tasty". Its actually very very tasty. Your daughter is an expert cook too.

Amrit blushed at the compliment. Her cheeks turned pink. Rishabh noticed her changed colors of cheeks. He was actually trying to find a chance to talk with Amrit. Since he came here, he didn't get a single chance to be alone for sometime with her.

He looked at Amrit and told: Amritji will you not say anything? I just praised your cooking skill.

Amrit's pinky cheeks turned hotter listening him talking to her. She muttered a simple "Thank you Rishabhji" somehow.

Rishabh smiled seeing the blushing Amrit. He thought, "How can someone be so attractive. I need to find a chance to talk to her. Offo!! Where is this Agam? The guy has some luck. Came with me and spending time alone with Nimrit"..

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 11 years ago
Meanwhile, Agam followed Nimrit to the last room upstairs. She opened the latch  of the door and stepped inside.. She put on the lights but they didn't glow. Suddenly she remembered that the lights of that room were damaged. An electrician had been called but he didn't turn up yet.

She somehow managed to take out a candle and light it. She went to the door taking the candle in her hand. Agam was standing outside.

Agam: What happened Nimritji? There is no current??

Nimrit: No Agamji.. Its not a power-cut. Actually the lights of this room were damaged just two days back. The electrician didn't turn up yet. I am afraid I have to dry your shirt here only.

Agam: Arrey its okay.. I don't mind!

He stepped inside the room. Nimrit kept the candle on the table.

Nimrit (without looking in the eyes of Agam): Woh, Agamji, your shirt.. Open your shirt.

She said and turned around. She went to plug in the iron-box in the socket. Agam looked at Nimrit for a few seconds and started opening his leather jacket.

Nimrit put on the switch and looked towards Agam. Her breath hitched for a moment. Agam was tugging his purple shirt out of his trousers. He already unbuttoned the first few buttons and was now peeling the shirt off his body.

He took the shirt in his hands and looked at Nimrit. She was staring at him with big big eyes. As his eyes met hers, she got embarrassed and looked away.

Agam came near her and stretched his hand with the shirt on his palm. She took the shirt. While taking the shirt, she could not help stealing another glance at Agam's well built physique.

His chest was broad wide with firm muscles protruding out of the white vest. The two arms had huge biceps with bulging strong muscles. His waist was trimmed.

Nimrit started ironing the shirt. She was doing the work but her mind was hitting her to look back at Agam once again. She could not help thinking what it would feel like to be wrapped in those strong arms while  resting her head on his broad torso.

Agam stood beside the ironing table and looked at Nimrit. She looked like a exquisite little blue angel busy with work. Her hair were covering half of his view to her face. And the candle light in the room was reflecting on her pale skin. Agam stood rooted to his place studying Nimrit's traits.

Nimrit finished ironing. She checked if it was dried properly and put off the switch.She turned towards Agam. He had his gaze fixed on her. She could not bear the deep gaze of Agam on her and looked away. Agam came out of his trance when Nimrit looked away. He took the shirt off her hands and turned back.

He started wearing the shirt. Nimrit stood behind him and kept her eyes fixed on his muscular back. She was astonished at the errant thoughts overpowering her mind. She rebuked herself mentally, "Get a hold on yourself Nimrit. What are you doing?"

She twirled her body to look away from Agam and in the process pushed the iron-box.

"Aaahh..."  was the last thing that Agam heard..
Edited by Debalina_Paul - 11 years ago