Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Naksh4ever-

Oh thnx but dis i hav done...meri prob kch aur hai...i hav posted on 1 pg og dis thread..plz tu wahan se dekhkr bata na..

U are not able to create a gmail a/c kya? Is this the problem?
-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vertz

</div><div>U are not able to create a gmail a/c kya? Is this the problem?

Nooo..mnot able to create a channel..i already have a account on ytube..
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How ro create a channel on youtube??n upload videos??
wenever i enter my dob den in rpky dey say enter ur dob...what is it??

sister just now i check it , sister first u sign in u r acc then in right top page u r name near pic image is there na click tat one , it ll show my channel then u can see u r channel  and then u create it , s it ask u r name and DOB and gender u give it , after tat it u click nxt , and it ll give some subcribesion , then clik k it ll give , tat it , and then u r channel is create successfully
hope it ll help u i think
sister i mark tat one in red color
after tat u go to channel then u add u r videos

Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago

Nooo..mnot able to create a channel..i already have a account on ytube..

Hey...
U don't need to create a channel. Once you create a youtube a/c, your channel will be created by default.
.Divyaa. thumbnail
can we download videos frm YT on cell...?? 😕
kumarandils thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkfan4ever

can we download videos frm YT on cell...?? 😕

s we can download youtube videos , in you tube download mobile software is there , u can use tat software to download it
kumarandils thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vertz

Hey...
U don't need to create a channel. Once you create a youtube a/c, your channel will be created by default.

it ll create default ?? actually i have ac in youtube , but now i create new one with  my gmail acc , in tat me only create the channel 😕
..siya.. thumbnail
if not wrong suggestions can be posted here right ??? then as per rules of IF talking abt actors personal life is big No NO then why do be it even bashers open it ?? and still nothing happens ? Infact even after one of the cv's coming to defend one is that was I-F is all abt bashing and discussing abt actors off-screen ? and Not on-screen ? off late useless topics are being pink latest is antra and naitik being hottest couple i mean where is that naksh fans and stuffs??? where those ppl who wer saying because few they had to leave the forum they wer die-hard  fans where r they? have time to spam and not stand for Naksh ,No i am not pointing but just by saying you cant be die-hard fans or loyal fans .
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

if not wrong suggestions can be posted here right ??? then as per rules of IF talking abt actors personal life is big No NO then why do be it even bashers open it ?? and still nothing happens ? Infact even after one of the cv's coming to defend one is that was I-F is all abt bashing and discussing abt actors off-screen ? and Not on-screen ? off late useless topics are being pink latest is antra and naitik being hottest couple i mean where is that naksh fans and stuffs??? where those ppl who wer saying because few they had to leave the forum they wer die-hard  fans where r they? have time to spam and not stand for Naksh ,No i am not pointing but just by saying you cant be die-hard fans or loyal fans .

we have reported so many times daily bashers come and hw many times we told them not to bash actors and dont bring any one personal life and all they were really very rude we love naksh we all req them to talk about naksh no personal life discussion and allreported to mods too no one is helping us yaar what to do we too want forum talk about onscreen chemistry  and only naksh not karan and hina its very bad to discuss about actors personal life really we feel helpless too 
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarandils

s we can download youtube videos , in you tube download mobile software is there , u can use tat software to download it

okay lemme try 😃
ty 😊