Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aryamba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can any one give me the link of naitik akshara dance, where akshara standing on naitk;s foot.
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aryamba

can any one give me the link of naitik akshara dance, where akshara standing on naitk;s foot.

😊😊
sonu. thumbnail

can i get HD links for ydays epi..??

directly of youtube are daily motion 

GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bebo.

can i get HD links for ydays epi..??

directly of youtube are daily motion

Part 1
Part 2
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
does someone have a time machine i can borrow to get the old forum back?😒 ðŸ˜†
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
..siya.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

does someone have a time machine i can borrow to get the old forum back?😒 ðŸ˜†

lolzzz change the behaviour pattern ðŸ˜ƒ all will be well
sonu. thumbnail

thank u ðŸ˜³

beautybutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a general query.no offence.
I have joined yrkkh forum after watching karan in NB and had seen sum of naksh scenes.After reading all appreciation threads On naksh i want to know Is naksh really considered one of  popular couples of tv?I dont have much knowledge about naksh popularity in previous years but if i i talk about recent times,i dont see any naksh fan outside this forum ...approx 15-20 people  so that give me a doubt😕
please clarify.i know its a weird question to ask from naksh fans but i m not getting where to ask this .
Edited by beautybutterfly - 11 years ago
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beautybutterfly

its a general query.no offence.

I have joined yrkkh forum after watching karan in NB and had seen sum of naksh scenes.After reading all appreciation threads On naksh i want to know is naksh really considered one of  popular couples of tv?i dont have much knowledge about naksh popularity in previous years but if i i talk about recent times,i dont see any naksh fan outside this forum , approx 15-20 people  so that give me a doubt😕
please clarify.i know its a weird question to ask from naksh fans but i dont get where to ask this .

welcome to the forum dear..😃
naksh was,is,will be the best couple in the tv industry...no doubt in the popularity...becoz trp speaks...yes many naksh fans left the forum coz of the negativity spreading here and some bashing posts...but they only left the forum not left being a naksh fan...remaining naksh fans are trying their level best in overcoming the bashers posts...once yrkkh forum was the most enjoyable and fun place...full of happiness..smiling and enjoying naksh scenes but now it has reduced coz of the increase in bashers posts..hope it will become the way it was..😃