Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Help Desk#4 - Page 27

beautybutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nivedha_123

welcome to the forum dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
naksh was,is,will be the best couple in the tv industry...no doubt in the popularity...becoz trp speaks...yes many naksh fans left the forum coz of the negativity spreading here and some bashing posts...but they only left the forum not left being a naksh fan...remaining naksh fans are trying their level best in overcoming the bashers posts...once yrkkh forum was the most enjoyable and fun place...full of happiness..smiling and enjoying naksh scenes but now it has reduced coz of the increase in bashers posts..hope it will become the way it was..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeh rishta is family show too and biggest fact is only family shows like BV,DABH runs high on trp  .we have many examples of famous jodis for whom many young  fans die for dont give high trps like a family show because  youngsters are only minor part of audience hence i dont agree with trp reason๐Ÿ˜•
i am asking whether there are naksh fans outside IF?
Edited by beautybutterfly - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: beautybutterfly

thanks for reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh rishta is family show too and biggest fact is only family shows like BV,DABH runs high on trp  .we have many examples of famous jodis for whom many young  fans die for dont give high trps like a family show because  youngsters are only minor part of audience hence i dont agree with trp reason๐Ÿ˜•
i am asking whether there are naksh fans outside IF?

go to FB..naksh are so popular there๐Ÿ˜ƒ...dont know y people are telling family show๐Ÿ˜•...even family means people...more over family too contains young people..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.here people are young and we are dying for naksh...crazy abt them...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
why no regular wu๐Ÿ˜’pls pls post wus regularly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by avanti_duggu - 11 years ago
shaistha thumbnail
Natik sad background tune download link pls
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: avanti_duggu

why no regular wu๐Ÿ˜’pls pls post wus regularly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well earlier  2 tyms sign up sheets were put up but no one is neither signing up for wu & if they are signing up one week they do next they don't.  Only two  days has backup's other days don't have back up's also.

hiranrocks thumbnail
can i get HIna's official twitter link ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naksh_charming

can i get HIna's official twitter link ??๐Ÿ˜Š

Hina don't have a account in any social networking sites
HD links of 9th jan 2013 that is yesterday epi pls๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by avanti_duggu - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Rasmi24-

well earlier  2 tyms sign up sheets were put up but no one is neither signing up for wu & if they are signing up one week they do next they don't.  Only two  days has backup's other days don't have back up's also.

matters sorted..
the updates would (hopefully) be regular from now!

what is this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
do anyone has any idea?