Posted: 11 years ago
anyone knws who sung 1000 epi proma wala song???😕
muje sunkar hiran ka hi sound laga..thts y askng

Edited by ammu4u - 11 years ago
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarandils

s we can download youtube videos , in you tube download mobile software is there , u can use tat software to download it

Try this..
http://mobtube.info/Edited by komal_naksh - 11 years ago
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarandils

s we can download youtube videos , in you tube download mobile software is there , u can use tat software to download it

sorry double post..Edited by komal_naksh - 11 years ago
mishti21 thumbnail
hi everyone , missed some  of the episodes recently. wanna know wats going on between tannu n anshu.
i remember they would play videogames n talk for hours at night , making rajshree n sunaina fools by pretending that they were sleeping wid d help of pillows. tannu is quite shaani😆
afterwards they showed as if they are angry wid each other those fighting moments.

but then i missed some episodes ,,why was tannu missing , d time her mom came?n varsha kept on saying the kids might know that they(all elders) know abt them... n why d hell tannu mom want the kids to marry? what did they do...
Edited by mishti21 - 11 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mishti21

hi everyone , missed some  of the episodes recently. wanna know wats going on between tannu n anshu.

i remember they would play videogames n talk for hours at night , making rajshree n sunaina fools by pretending that they were sleeping wid d help of pillows. tannu is quite shaani😆
afterwards they showed as if they are angry wid each other those fighting moments.

but then i missed some episodes ,,why was tannu missing , d time her mom came?n varsha kept on saying the kids might know that they(all elders) know abt them... n why d hell tannu mom want the kids to marry? what did they do...

tanu's mom came & anshu said ILU to tanu which all rj & sunaina heard and they told to M's tanu's mom heard it . she is thinking tanu's about future and want them to marry🥱
Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell the real name of antara?
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simmi000

Can anyone tell the real name of antara?

Akanksha Kapil 

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched 2 0r 3 epis i don't understand is she really a negative charcter and what is card issue has she really  done this to create misunderstanding and she wants to create misunderstandings
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sargesh

I have not watched 2 0r 3 epis i don't understand is she really a negative charcter and what is card issue has shereally done this to create misunderstanding and she wants to create misunderstandings

on duggus bday card the date of duggus bday was misprinted to be 11th oct instead of 12th...antara noticed it but purposesly didnt inform any1...